Keep an eye out please ...

I'm trying to narrow down a fair price for a Tec-9M (the mini, 3" threaded barrel). If anyone spots one around in the shops and could let me know the current retail, I'd appreciate it.

I think it was Tombstone that had a couple of Tec-9s at the BigE. Both were in the $600+ range, and one was an AB-10. I thought that was high.

Thanks.

A couple of months ago I saw an AB10 sell for around $450 IIRC. Of course Now we live in an Obama-Nation and all bets may be off on that price range. FWIW I would not pay 6 bills for one, but in the end, it is about how bad you want one.

Are you selling? If so and don't need the cash fast, put it on consignment at Deckers. I got $125.00 more for my Para from him than I was asking for in the classifieds here. Needless to say, I was thrilled...[cheers]

I am considering a sale to fund another project. I'd rather sell it on consignment. I take it you're referring to Pete's in Adams? I thought of that, but I don't know how hot the market is for this type of pistol in the rural areas ...

Back
Top Bottom