K31s at Brons.

I was at Brons Classic Firearms in Sturbridge a few days back, and in addition to good prices on his ammo ($8 for a box of 9mm Makarov, 7.5 Swiss and all the other major and minor milsurp calibers in stock) he had a good number of K31s for sale for $189. Wood is typical Swiss dented and beaten but completely sound and uncracked. Metal is good and bores are perfect.

If you don't have one yet, I strongly urge you to pick one up, these are the best of the milsurp B/As, period. (IMO) He has FS beat on the price by at least $50.

I usually don't give free advertising for stores but the owner, John, who runs the place as a part time thing right now (so somewhat limited hours) is a great, knowledgeable guy and great to just hang out and talk guns with while you're in there.

And if you wanted .30 carbine, well, tough, I bought most of his in-stock stuff.

Milsurp collectors need to pay a visit to Bron's - they don't know what they're missing.
John is a nice guy and will work with you. And he manages to stuff alot of milsurps in a small space.

Also, they need to know that the milsurps on the shelf are NOT all his guns. He has many more available for sale.

Back
Top Bottom