July 2023 Marked 48 Straight Months of Record Gun Sales in the U.S.

Are you sure that's a good idea, because you know these people are mentally unstable, and would be more likely to fight against you than with you.
I don't care.

The People have a right to keep and bear arms.

It's not that hard to understand. If they want them, let them have them. If they want to train with them, let them do that. I will not force anyone to have them, so in that I don't want 100%. But I actually want people in America to be free, and that starts by actually pursuing liberty universally.

I don't care.

The People have a right to keep and bear arms.

It's not that hard to understand. If they want them, let them have them. If they want to train with them, let them do that. I will not force anyone to have them, so in that I don't want 100%. But I actually want people in America to be free, and that starts by actually pursuing liberty universally.

This. Either 2A is a right or it's not. Pick one. I don't care who has guns myself because I myself am armed. Even mentally unstable people have rights and who's to say what qualifies as mentally unstable? Unhappy? Want to be left alone? That's what the DHS in 2023 thinks is potentially mentally unstable. Once we go down the path of who has right and who doesn't have rights we're doomed.

This. Either 2A is a right or it's not. Pick one. I don't care who has guns myself because I myself am armed. Even mentally unstable people have rights and who's to say what qualifies as mentally unstable? Unhappy? Want to be left alone? That's what the DHS in 2023 thinks is potentially mentally unstable. Once we go down the path of who has right and who doesn't have rights we're doomed.
Right.
And, even with a shared definition, "mentally unstable people" also have the right to protect themselves from violent aggressors.

If they're not safe in society, present a case against each individual in front of a competent authority while allowing them to defend their position. IFF they're found to be such a risk, remove them from society until they're no longer a threat. In doing so, recall that they're humans and deserve certain basic kindness in keeping with their human rights.

Back
Top Bottom