Judge shuts down North Attleboro Gun Club Until Improvements Made

I would also call BS on the idea of a .45 ACP round skipping off a bowling pin, up into the sky, and then passing through a window at a nearly horizontal angle.
Also, a ricochet should have deformed the bullet and would almost certainly have caused it to tumble over such a large distance. That would have reduced the effective range. I don't know for sure that it couldn't travel 700 yards in that configuration, but as you say, I doubt the angle of impact in that case would be less than 20 degrees. Also, for a tumbling bullet, it made a nice symmetrical hole in the screen. Lucky that.

Well with only two choices, we can now see that the second choice was the correct one.
I'll play along. Please forgive me Jesus. If I had known who I was speaking to, I wouldn't have told you to f**k off earlier. [bow]
Would you consider joining Angle Tree RGC? Apparently they need more shooters like you. Since you know where they all are, could you grab some of your once fired 147 grain .308 FMJ bullets for me? Thank you. [cheers]
Of course you are absolutely correct (could JC even be incorrect)? It's just your smug a$$ attitude, I would expect more compassion from you. Oh and to answer a question you posed earlier, the eyebrows are made of flattened tin cans glued to tin foil gathered from member's hats.
I am pretty much done here, both literally and figuratively. Have a nice life. I have.
Is it really that hard to account for where you are putting your rounds? I'm shooting no less than 20k a month endurance testing firearms and I can tell you that every one hit and stayed in the berms.

Is it really that hard to account for where you are putting your rounds? I'm shooting no less than 20k a month endurance testing firearms and I can tell you that every one hit and stayed in the berms.
You shoot 20k rounds a month for "r+d" and even more for practice and competition? I am impressed. That is about 670 rounds per day and @10 cents per round for .22, to 90 cents per round for 308, anywhere from $24,000 to $216,000 per year. I am sorry that I underestimated you. Please tell your son that I meant no disrespect when I thought you were him earlier. I am sorry God. Am I going to hell?
All kidding aside, you seem like a good guy after a few snarky posts at the beginning. I have been a member at ATSRGC for over 40 years and was the president of the club for over ten years. We try hard to be safe and get called a Fudd club... I make every effort to put all of my rounds into the berm hopefully they stay there.
PS: since I actually believe your 20k rounds per month, you must work at one of the central MA firearms companies. Do you have any discount coupons? [smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom