Joined GOAL and NRA

kurtb

NES Member
I actually was a GOAL member a while back but let it expire for some stupid reason. Now I am "whole" again and doing my part!

It feels good to be green and not just a "poser"[smile]

Get on board - support your rights (and NES of course - which means you go green)...

The stuff that I have learned here is well worth the minimal cost - thanks all!

Kurtb

Congrats on going green and re-joining GOAL!

Awesome people at GOAL! They are always there to help with any question! I feel bad about letting my thing slip with them for a few years. They really do nothing but good things for us.

Get on board - support your rights (and NES of course - which means you go green)...

Kurtb

+1

I would also encourage folks to also work with their clubs to sign up new members and make sure Goal information is prominently displayed in their clubhouse. If you need posters & applications, just contact Goal and they will gladly send you a packet.

-MS

+1

I would also encourage folks to also work with their clubs to sign up new members and make sure Goal information is prominently displayed in their clubhouse. If you need posters & applications, just contact Goal and they will gladly send you a packet.

-MS

Excellent suggestion. We need to recruit more people.

Thanks - its really a no-brainer with the way OUR government is going these days..

Anyone who needs GOAL applications and information for their club and email me the club info and where they would like the stuff sent.

Please email me at [email protected] or you can call me 508-393-5333 x 206 ( Please no PM's)

Thanks!

I joined the NRA before I even decided to persue an LTC. My thought was there needs to be protection of fundimental rights from groups who want just the opposite. Once I have a permit in hand I will join GOAL. GOAL looks like a super organization.

Back
Top Bottom