J&S Guns and ammo

SKS Ray

NES Member
I checked out this shop today on my lunch break. Small place but a better selection than some fancy store front shops I've seen. John is a nice guy and easy to talk to. He has a good amount of his personal selection on sale including a wide variety of old Mossberg 22 rifles that I know many people here collect.

He also runs specials on certain guns that are way below what most shops are getting for them and has a small but wide selection of ammo in stock for good and fair prices including 5.45x39, 7.62x39, and 9mm.

If your looking for a glock check him out. He runs specials all the time. He had some glock 22s for 400! He's an awesome guy. I purchased a few guns from him and I love how he is all about making the customer very happy and he does price matching. A+++

I went by this afternoon to check this shop out for the first time. I didn't even know they've been open for a year and they're 10 minutes from my house! It's a very small shop but still has a nice selection. I met John today (owner), what a great guy! Very friendly and just nice to talk to. If your looking for a Glock, be sure to see John first. He has a huge selection of them at the lowest prices I've ever seen. I won't give away his prices because I'd really like everyone to stop by and check him out, you won't regret it! I had no intention of buying anything but I ended up buying my 1st Glock there today due to his price and the condition of the Glock 22 Gen 2!!! I also found out they can Cerakote, I'm gonna have my P226 done there soon. I don't know him from a hole so my comments here are honest, but after today he's got my business. By the way if your reading this John, thanks again and I hope my 4yr old didn't annoy too much...lol.

http://www.jsgun.net/

Last edited:
Good deals on used Glock 22s Gen 2/ 3s .Nice selection of other Glock models also. Easy and quick to deal with, out the door in 10 mins or so. A nice small shop.

Pick up my ak from him today. Definitely got me as a loyal customer. I know I already commented but my next buy will be 1 of his glocks!

I am traveling down there tomorrow and looked up directions to the shop but got a residential address. Is this actually the place?
j and s.jpg

Went there last week for the first time. Felt like i was walking into his garage. Super small place but the selection was great and the guys at the counter were awesome. I will definitely be going back there.

I returned today to J&S to sell a Glock via FFL for the first time this morning (ran out of E-FA10). He's by appointment only on Sunday. John made this a very smooth transaction between myself and the buyer. He even looked over my gun and assured the buyer he was buying a quality piece. I will be doing all of my transactions/ transfers here from now on. Really good guy and shop!!! Thanks again John!

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom