J&S Guns Acushnet

CMEBoston

NES Member
Didnt see a review for this place so here goes. Looks like he just opened shop and the shop is a shipping container annexed to his shed.....I love it. When I went the owner was adding another container for more room. The shop is at 195 perry hill rd in Acushnet.

Inventory was small, but id expect that from a shop in a shipping container. Had a few dozen assorted Glocks at What I thought were reasonable prices and another dozen other handguns. A small pile of decent priced Ammo, a few ARs, some old milsurp stuff some old shotguns and a few new ones as well.

The owner was pleasant to deal with, I wound up buying a couple anderson AR lowers at $59 each, seemed a reasonable price after you add shipping and transfer to any online lowers you would buy (seen andersons for $39 online) all in all a neat little shop, I will certainly be back in the future.

NES member ink just opened a shop in acushnet also. Is Acushnet destined to become the new LGS capitol of MA?

AJ's Firearms
132 S Main St
Acushnet, MA

NES member ink just opened a shop in acushnet also. Is Acushnet destined to become the new LGS capitol of MA?

AJ's Firearms
132 S Main St
Acushnet, MA

AJ is a good guy. He helped me out a ton before and during one of the AK build parties.

Picked up a Glock there. Great experience, good guy to deal with, very happy, wish I lived closer!

Back
Top Bottom