iTrader question

GSG

Is there a way to see the iTrader info on someone who doesn't have any posts? I'm having trouble with this.

There is, but its a pain in the ass.

Here's a convoluted way to do it...

Go to community (in the top bar) then select member list. Find the person's username. Click on
it. You'll see the U=whatever thing the URL bar of your browser. Record this number.

Then type:
" http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/itrader.php?u=NUMBER" where NUMBER is the users ID #... into your URL bar... then you can get into their itrader menu.

If anyone has an easier way of doing this, let me know. [laugh]

-Mike

Thanks, I don't know an easier way, unfortunately.

A lot of people have no post count and they PM only, so there's no way to see their iTrader.

Thanks Mike!

I actually had this same question. Is there anyway to make it so that the iTrader number can be accessed when viewing a person's public profile? I am not an IT guy, so I have no idea how much work would be involved with that.

I actually had this same question. Is there anyway to make it so that the iTrader number can be accessed when viewing a person's public profile? I am not an IT guy, so I have no idea how much work would be involved with that.

It would probably make things a lot easier, but I'm not an IT guy either.

there is, but would require whoever willing to do it know PHP. Have to find where in the database the value is stored, then load the variable as part of the control panel.

Back
Top Bottom