'It hurt so bad': Police 'executed' elementary school teachers with plastic pellets during active sh

That being said... If anyone on my department cries about being shot with them, I will mercilessly roast them and make them wear a vagina hat.

My son plays airsoft, and it's max 350 fps indoors... Outdoors you might hit a max of 450, but there are standoff distances at that FPS. He's running a G&G CM16 that can run anywhere from 350-380. I'll bring it to an NES shoot and empty a burss in anyone's back that wants to volunteer. Wear a blouse like an elementary school teacher.

Christ, they'll let anyone be a cop these days.

My son plays airsoft, and it's max 350 fps indoors... Outdoors you might hit a max of 450, but there are standoff distances at that FPS. He's running a G&G CM16 that can run anywhere from 350-380. I'll bring it to an NES shoot and empty a burss in anyone's back that wants to volunteer. Wear a blouse like an elementary school teacher.
Just stop, really just stop. It may stink, but it's a big deal. Knock it off already.

Last edited:
How about showing them a video of defenseless people huddled into corners of a room. Would that help.

Yup. They do that. Maybe your reading comprehension sucks, but I'm an ALICE certified instructor. They don't teach you to shoot people with airsoft guns. people keep saying that these people volunteered to be shot, but there are plenty of accounts of people who don't volunteer to get shot and do anyways. It's not effective. I know it's shocking to believe, but not everyone is some kind of tier one badass that teaches elementary School. You need to crawl walk run with a vast majority of these people.

Yup. They do that. Maybe your reading comprehension sucks, but I'm an ALICE certified instructor. They don't teach you to shoot people with airsoft guns. people keep saying that these people volunteered to be shot, but there are plenty of accounts of people who don't volunteer to get shot and do anyways. It's not effective. I know it's shocking to believe, but not everyone is some kind of tier one badass that teaches elementary School. You need to crawl walk run with a vast majority of these people.
Great good for you sir, excellent. Its still not that bad. If they truly did volunteer then oh f***ing well. What do you recommend as training for teachers?

I'm telling you. If this happened. Pictures would be everywhere! No one worth their salt that's an instructor would pull a move like this and not consider the idiocy of it. No first hand interview on the news. Just word of mouth from the union?

Great good for you sir, excellent. It still not that bad. If they truly did volunteer then oh f***ing well. Want to you recommend as training for teachers?

I have been teaching this stuff for the past 7 years... What do I know...

This is a great plan though. Let's go into an environment that is decidedly liberal and anti-gun, then lets SHOOT THEM with toy guns. That should work great. You want to appeal to teachers? Appeal to their sense of loving kids. That's likely what got them reluctantly in the door in the first place. Enjoy the rest of the thread. :emoji_ok_hand:

Soo I like talking to walls. Is my opinion null and void? Do you really buy it at face value what they're saying? Is this union anti anything other than teaching like so many others? More responsibility more money? Like no one has ever lied to stir the pot or sabotage programs..

I have been teaching this stuff for the past 7 years... What do I know...

This is a great plan though. Let's go into an environment that is decidedly liberal and anti-gun, then lets SHOOT THEM with toy guns. That should work great. You want to appeal to teachers? Appeal to their sense of loving kids. That's likely what got them reluctantly in the door in the first place. Enjoy the rest of the thread. :emoji_ok_hand:
Take all the scripted playbooks and forget them. With all your experience, what would you do differently to train teachers about an active shooter in the building?
:emoji_ok_hand:

Soo I like talking to walls. Is my opinion null and void? Do you really buy it at face value what they're saying? Is this union anti anything other than teaching like so many others? More responsibility more money? Like no one has ever lied to stir the pot or sabotage programs..

I don't believe this is the union trying to sabotage training to protect students, all they want is to not get shot. It's not really unreasonable

Take all the scripted playbooks and forget them. With all your experience, what would you do differently to train teachers about an active shooter in the building?
:emoji_ok_hand:

1. Allow teachers to be armed, and support them with training.

2. Put a full time school resource officer that isn't a retired on duty fat piece of shit. Make sure they actually want to protect kids and give them gear and training to hunt down a shooter without waiting for the cavalry.

3. Continue training staff with Alice. You don't have to shoot them to get point across.

4. Get an administrator trained at the Gavin DeBeckr MOSAIC school.

5. Get school staff trained on tourniquets, chest seals, and hemostatic agents.

These should be mandatory in all schools.
Sure, because we don't already have school children terrified enough and certain that every day at school could be their last.

All these drills do is produce more soon-to-be-voters who are terrified of guns and think that they should be banned. Well, except for the little psychopaths who learn how to shoot up a school even better.

2. Put a full time school resource officer that isn't a retired on duty fat piece of shit. Make sure they actually want to protect kids and give them gear and training to hunt down a shooter without waiting for the cavalry.

3. Continue training staff with Alice. You don't have to shoot them to get point across.

OK, how about the locked in the classroom? The doors are not hardened etc.. and I just think people are sitting ducks in those rooms.

It would’ve been fun if one of those teachers went rogue, packed an airsoft pistol and dumped a mag on the cop instead.

One can imagine, right?
Heh - reminds me of a story:

A few years back, Ron had the police shooting simulator guys come down to the school, for any of us who were interested. Turns out a goodly few of us were, so it only cost a few bucks.

Well, after the intro, first up was a guy who wasn't a student, but a regular at Ron's seminars: defense attorney (specializing in self-defense law) out of Bridgeport. (Very Jewish - loved showing up in a "Guns'n'Moses" t-shirt.) Anyway, as soon as his scenario started playing, he didn't wait for the action - he just gleefully started blasting away at everything and everyone in sight. [laugh]

Me: aced my first scenario [grin]
hesitated on my second and got popped. [angry]

All points spot on but what to do with teachers who:
1. Object to guns, whether carried by sworn SROs or trained school teachers, admin, staff
2. Object to ALICE training as to horrible to imagine - they just sit unresponsively with arms crossed
3. Object to Stop the Bleed training as to horrible to consider

I’m a Stop the Bleed instructor and run into these teachers routinely. They say it’s not their job and if we got rid of guns this wouldn’t be a problem. The school district can’t fire or discipline them if they show up for training and are passively aggressive in resisting willing participation.

Maybe excellent teachers - maybe - but their fear and hate of guns would facilitate slaughter of their children by their reticence to get with the program.

My guess is when they volunteered they did not understand it would involve being Airsofted by knuckle dragging morons.

That would be my guess as well.
I would think if they knew they were going to be popped point blank like that then you wouldn't have many signing up.
I've gone home with my share of bumps , lumps and bruises in training scenarios , but I knew going in.
I also got to dish some out , so I call it even.
It would have been funny as hell if someone did what would be a natural reaction that many people have and spun around and busted the guy's nose.

Teachers should be out of the equation of school security.

If they want in willingly,fine. Qualify them.

For a full time Sro who is a meat eater? No way , they would be bored to insanity waiting for their chance to work.

Public schools need to create a position in admin for anti punk kid shooter stopper to be put in the job description.

And reward with large bonus yearly for the duty.

The stop the bleed program is a noble act.

Many thanks for the people teaching and the volunteers accepting.

after that elderly lady was shot to death in an "active shooter drill" a couple of years ago, by some ahole that used real bullets.....well, i would RUN from such an exercise!

It violates the law i was taught from when i was 5 years old, never point a gun at anything you do not want to kill

Red paintball instead of airsoft would have really freaked them out, especially if they hadn't been told what was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom