'It hurt so bad': Police 'executed' elementary school teachers with plastic pellets during active sh

Red paintball instead of airsoft would have really freaked them out, especially if they hadn't been told what was going to happen.

...or maybe give them earmuffs and shoot blanks in a safe direction. It would still be plenty loud enough through the muffs to get the point across.

I’m kind of conflicted. I think it was a stupid way to make a point, piss poor instructional strategy, and a deterrent to future participation. But they volunteered KNOWING they might get popped with plastic BB’s (I’ll admit I’m making an assumption there), so I can’t afford much sympathy for their “it hurt sooo bad”, “we’d didnt know they were going to do that” complaints.

Either way it was not the best way to make that point - especially with elementary school teachers. Never met one that was in it for the money.

It's common sense that the Dem's keep trying to shove down our throats....o_O...As in common sense gun laws.

OLXt52Q.jpg

My wife has Alice training coming up. I told her if someone shoots her with an airsoft gun she is to kick them in the balls and yell "Don't bring an airsoft gun to a ball fight"!

But this news story has freaked all the teachers out at her school. It will definately hurt the Alice cause. Especially around here.

My wife has Alice training coming up. I told her if someone shoots her with an airsoft gun she is to kick them in the balls and yell "Don't bring an airsoft gun to a ball fight"!

But this news story has freaked all the teachers out at her school. It will definately hurt the Alice cause. Especially around here.

Exactly my point. We (as lovers of freedom and guns) would like to see less mass shootings and more schools taking security seriously... WITHOUT going after natural rights. So... do we want effective results and teacher buy in? Or do we want to wave our dicks around and demand that people get assaulted so they can learn what it feels like to have what they don't want happen to them... happen to them on a smaller scale. Makes awesome sense.

Ok that's funny as hell because not an hour ago my wife said if that happened to her it would take a while to fish the guy's balls out of his stomach .
I love that woman .

Well drop Alice and go to mollie.

Back
Top Bottom