Isn't Diversity Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see things written here at NES that might motivate me, were I a LEO, to compel the site owner to identify the writer and pass that info along to that person's COP.

Maybe you're having a particularly bad day but in all sincerity you should reflect on the wisdom of posting these thoughts on a gun owners' public bulletin board.

how about
1) right to free speech?

no not on your watch everybody must think the sameway you do or your going to snitch on the them. what you 5 ?

I see things written here at NES that might motivate me, were I a LEO, to compel the site owner to identify the writer and pass that info along to that person's COP.

Maybe you're having a particularly bad day but in all sincerity you should reflect on the wisdom of posting these thoughts on a gun owners' public bulletin board.

The thought police is here: if one expresses an unapproved thought, one must be identified and monitored.

I thought that leaving the communist country I was raised in was the end of that bull fecal matter.

I was fine with your comments until this last one when you moved from friendly advice to stirring the pot with indirect threats.

The fact that you are (or at least claim to be) a police office makes those threat much worse. Shame on you.

Can a LEO compel the site owner to identify a writer all by himself or are you going to get a warrant? If you are going to get a warrant, what reason are you going to give? "But Judge, this guy said some things over there I don't like and I need a warrant so I can go shoot his dog"

I don't have an issue with what she is wearing. They are looking for a guy with a rifle that wants to kill cops. Bringing your rifle, armor and all your friend with rifles seems like a smart way to go about that.
Sniping a person as he walks out of the barracks is a pussy move. No different then the DC sniper shooting people pumping gas.

Any lock downs, searches without PC is a big problem, but not related to wearing the proper gear for the job she is doing

I just think it is funny that they hire a Edie Falco look alike as a State Trooper. I'm sure they hired her over some returning veteran who was probably more qualified.
For example I have a friend who's wife is attractive, feminim and had a regular old job. She decided to apply to become a police officer at a local town. She ended up getting hired. Did the academy etc, etc.
At the same time I had a friend (guy) veteran, degree in criminal justice, scored a 97 or 99 on the exam and didn't get hired as a police officer.
IMO he would have made a better officer and probably would have protected the community better than my friend's wife can.

Last edited:
what does that make you? You support suitability? Good to know.

I'm having a fine day. Most people who own guns own them with a belief that if a need arises they'd use them if they really had to, in defense of themselves or another. I'd use any tool at my disposal in defense of my kids against a kidnapper, regardless of who the kidnapper was. I'd never abuse my kids so it would be impossible for the state to justifiably take my kids away.

What would you do if the state took your kids away for no good reason, other than bringing them to the wrong hospital, and despite your efforts to jump through their endless hoops it looked like they really were NEVER going to give your kids back? It's fine if you're too paranoid to post it here, but I"m not.

I posted this as an example to all the boot lickers who think it's never justified to shoot a cop. My point is there are times when it's justified. Carl Drega is a greyer area then DCF stealing your kids without cause but I'm not losing any sleep over what he did either. Can't see myself personally going down the road he did over the type that set him off, but I get why he lost it.

Anyway this is getting stupid bc it's derailing the thread which wasn't my intent.

maybe I should have used a different example like cops carelessly lobbing a flash bang through a window looking to make a low level drug arrest and the flash bang lands in your two year old daughters crib.

I was just trying to point out situations where shooting at a cop just might be morally justifiable.

why you directing this at me

You said free speech plays a role here.........when it fact it does not. thats all. simple point of order\

Derek and other mods edit many posts on DEREKs sight if it is damaging or just plain over the top......and he has every reason to do so. Hell he's taken out a coupel of mine over the last couple of years :)

Pretty good chance they'll be along here pretty soon too.

Last edited:
Sniping a person as he walks out of the barracks is a pussy move. No different then the DC sniper shooting people pumping gas.
Well now, thanks. Shooting your enemy while he's unsuspecting, from a distance, with a scoped rifle... So, snipers are pussies? Because that's EXACTLY what we do.
Turn your brain on before posting. What would you expect? Meeting the staties at the OK corall, with the sun in your back?
for the books: I do not condone nor disapprove of the actions of the Pennsylvania shooter before I have more facts. But the "mission" itself was well implemented. Means 2 "hostiles" down=mission accomplished=good day.

Last edited:
Well now, thanks. Shooting your enemy while he's unsuspecting, from a distance, with a scoped rifle... So, snipers are pussies? Because that's EXACTLY what we do.
Turn your brain on before posting. What would you expect? Meeting the staties at the OK corall, with the sun in your back?

a high noon duel is the only acceptable way to settle a gentleman's disagreement.

I think you are losing the context here. Unless of course you think that the DC snipers were some sort of herioc warriors. After all, they considered all of those people they murdered enemies.

for the books: I do not condone nor disapprove of the actions of the Pennsylvania shooter before I have more facts. But the "mission" itself was well implemented. Means 2 "hostiles" down=mission accomplished=good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom