Is Randy Cain's Handgun 101 class worth $550 and 3 days?

No. It's worth about $1500 and is far better than the Concealed Carry and Advanced Concealed Carry classes that I took at SIG.

Randy is the real deal. Seriously.

IIRC, I was in the same Randy Cain class with M1911 back in 2005.

Randy is an awesome instructor, from whom I learned a lot. He's a laid-back Southern gentleman who was an LEO, shows no ego, just solid excellent training techniques.

Go for it and you won't regret it.

For those that know Lens, I must tell you that he was a star in that class
He did so well that Randy gave him a special award
I suggest that you ask Lens for the details

M1911,

Can you elaborate on the differences between Cain's Handgun 101 and Sig Advanced CC course?

No. It's worth about $1500 and is far better than the Concealed Carry and Advanced Concealed Carry classes that I took at SIG.

Randy is the real deal. Seriously.

Can you elaborate on the differences between Cain's Handgun 101 and Sig Advanced CC course?
Randy is simply a better instructor. His ability to diagnose your marksmanship issues is better. The drills he runs build more skill faster. I'm an NRA certified firearms instructor. I've taken about 200 hours of firearms training from Ayoob, Sigarms Academy, S&W Academy, Randy Cain, and a couple lesser known places. My marksmanship improved more at Randy Cain's class than any of the others.

Randy starts with the basics -- trigger pull and sight alignment -- and that is where the rubber meets the road. He goes beyond the basics; you'll be doing headshots on the move. But he teaches the basics better than anyone, and the basics are the key to marksmanship.

Back
Top Bottom