Is My LTCC Legal In Maine?

Hello Everyone!

My name is John, and I live in the town of Dorchester in Boston. I had been lurking for a while, but the site has so much relevent info, that I thought I would ask you folks a question that has botherd me for a while now.

I have a ltcc for Massachusetts. I travel quite a bit to The Great State of Maine, for business, and recreation. Is my LTCCC leagal or respected in Maine?

Thanking You In Advance

J.W.

No it is not good in Maine.

You can only carry concealed without a license in Maine while actively hunting, otherwise you need a Maine license.

If you didn't know already you don't need a permit to possess
in ME. I go up every 3-4 weeks to check on a relative and bring a pistol just in case of meeting a moose,elk or Knights of Pythias late at night while walking the dogs.

Welcome to the forum john! As others have already posted, you need a ME Non-Resident license to carry concealed. Or, any other state's non-resident license that covers ME too. Set your user CP to show all threads and do a search for Utah's non-res license. It's a good investment. [wink]

If I go up every 3-4 weeks to check on a relative and bring a pistol just in case of meeting a moose, elk or Knights of Pythias late at night while walking the dogs.
[rofl]

Yeah, but it's them darned Freemasons that are the dangerous ones! Look what they did to England's colonies in the new world. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom