Introduction

So I never did a formal introduction, I just started posting. I saw another introduction today, so I figured what the hell. I will do one.

My name is Edwin and I am 27 years old. I live in New Hampshire, but I grew up in Lynn, MA. I work in Boston, so 1/3+ of my days are spent in MA.

I have my CCW in NH, almost have my ME, and just sent in MA. I have had scattered experience in firearms throughout my life, but nothing serious until just before the election. My wife has been around guns her whole life (grandfather), but she never had shot a single round. She is getting into it, and she is better than me. By a longshot - she is so relaxed and fluid.

My primary carry is a Sig 250 - 9mm, and I also carry a Colt 1911 full size 45. I have a few other toys from different categories.. My next purchase will be a pump action 12g home defender, or a Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry 3"

I joined the board to get some knowledge and maybe meet a few people in Southern NH who share the same interests. I am a member at Chester Rod and Gun. Okay, that is about it.

Where you folks talking about the July 18th in Raymond for the NH shoot? Not sure if I can pull that off, but I will try.

Ninsho, I remember you, my fellow Litchfield guy, from your thread about clubs. Did you find one?

Welcome, and remember, if you're going to be carrying a Sig P250, when you get your Massachusett's Non-Resident LTC, make sure you don't bring any post-ban high cap mags into this state, as it's a felony. [crying]

I hope you were standing up while I read that.[laugh] Welcome, now kick back and relax. C-pher will be by shortly for your CC info.

Welcome, and remember, if you're going to be carrying a Sig P250, when you get your Massachusett's Non-Resident LTC, make sure you don't bring any post-ban high cap mags into this state, as it's a felony. [crying]

I am either a.) waiting for Sig to release its "MA friendly" Sig P250 so I can buy a MA magazine, or b.) buying a MA carry gun.

Dreamer, I have not been to any NES shoots or meeting. Must have been another right wing extremist. [grin]

Ed, I was talking about the Chester Rod & Gun meeting. Sorry for the confusion, but it made sense to me. :D

I am either a.) waiting for Sig to release its "MA friendly" Sig P250 so I can buy a MA magazine, or b.) buying a MA carry gun.

As long as it doesn't have post-94 AWB high cap mags you can carry any handgun here, except for some AR pistols, rare as they are.

Unfortunately all I have for it is the standard 15rd mags for it. I was thinking of taking an extra mag and permanently making it a 10 rounder - is this legit?
Also, in MA, can I carry a 10 round mag and 1 in the chamber, or does the one in the chamber count towards your total? I am not used to dealing with this in NH, so I dont want to assume anything makes sense in MA firearm law.

I dont know of any aftermarket mags that fit the p250

I grew up there and ran the hell out while I had the chance. Besides when they teach us carjacking in high school, they dont tell you there isnt much room in the market close to home - you dont want to step on someone elses territory. You have to move away to use your skills.[laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom