• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kalashnikov AK-308 Introduction

View: https://youtu.be/nTpdoDZZYrs

FIRST LOOK: Kalashnikov Concern Unveils Brand New AK-308 Rifle

Kalashnikov AK-308 Rifle Specs
  • Caliber: 7.62 mm
  • Applied ammunition: 7.62×51 mm
  • Weight (with magazine, without cartridges): 4.3 kg
  • Overall length / with bayonet knife: 880-940 / 1045-1105 mm
  • Length with folded butt: 690 mm
  • Barrel length: 415 mm
  • Height: 242 mm
  • Width: 72 mm
  • Butt type: Foldable, adjustable in length for 4 positions.
  • Store capacity: 20 cartridges
  • Type of aiming device: Dioptric

looks very cool to me but then again i am 308 fanatic. wonder if will have adjustable gas system. if not could be an issue. can these rifles be imported? me thinks not so much.

Probably something we will covet but won't have a chance to buy, at least any time soon. But I'm still going to ask Santa Claus for one !

Selling my Saiga 308 is one of my biggest ragrets, it was a cool, cool rifle. But living NH is way cooler then living in MA, so it was worth it.

Shut up and take my money!

View: https://youtu.be/PEp711KyvgI

Here is a text for sing along to impress your friendly pussyhats in your local bar:
Cigani! Juris!!!

1-Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
Kana hi naj kutz, kutz ehy ja
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
Devla, .....
Devla, .....
Devla, mi dzav te mange an(do) for?
Jek bar? kalashnikov
Kalashnikov
Kalashnikov
Kalashnikov, kalashnikov
Eeeeeeh...

Last edited:
Special for nonMA dealers:
Place an order for 3,000 and Vlad will throw in freshly introduced robot also made by Kalashnikov.
Recommendation: MA dealers ask The Mother if you are allowed to even dream about it! Sorry, no robot, no weapons of the mass destruction for you!

View: https://youtu.be/Pbz8ggdG8fg

MA Dealers Click On The Image Below To Order Your Kalashnikov Customized and Approved for MA
vodka.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/PEp711KyvgI

Here is a text for sing along to impress your friendly pussyhats in your local bar:
Cigani! Juris!!!

1-Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
Devla, .....
Devla, .....
Devla, mi dzav te mange an(do) for?
Jek bar? kalashnikov
Kalashnikov
Kalashnikov
Kalashnikov, kalashnikov
Eeeeeeh...

That was one of the most telling videos I have ever watched. I now understand why Russians are so friggen weird :D

That being said...thank you for the AK's...all of them. I never even wanted one, and now I never take my AR's to the range.

That was one of the most telling videos I have ever watched. I now understand why Russians are so friggen weird :D

That being said...thank you for the AK's...all of them. I never even wanted one, and now I never take my AR's to the range.

Just a small correction: Goran is from Sarajevo and Boris is not friggen weird. [rockon]

I liked the Sig 7.62x39 Piston AR rifle 556R. It took AK mags, and was really well made. Kind of wish I hadn't sold it now. But if I want to shoot
something in .30 I shoot M1a or .30 carbine. Just too many calibers to keep track of,
I'm down to just .308, 556, .30 carbine, .357, 9mm, .45 , .22, and .44 now. And 12GA

I liked the Sig 7.62x39 Piston AR rifle 556R. It took AK mags, and was really well made. Kind of wish I hadn't sold it now. But if I want to shoot
something in .30 I shoot M1a or .30 carbine. Just too many calibers to keep track of,
I'm down to just .308, 556, .30 carbine, .357, 9mm, .45 , .22, and .44 now. And 12GA

So you're new at this gun thing?

Meh. The Century C308 is far superior (even though it's direct blowback)

Roller delayed blowback. Much different than direct blowback... It's a G3 built on Spanish CETME parts (Which actually makes it more German in essence because Spain brought over all the German arms engineers that the commies didn't kidnap after WW2, directly leading to the development of the R.D.B. system and the CETME/ G3/ MP5 family of guns we all know and love.). I love mine. Awesome rifle. A true battle rifle, although, mine has a 1-6x24 scope on it, so its more in the mid range DMR category at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom