Interesting question during an ammo purchase

Has anyone ever written to a Walmart store manager about one of these asses? Granted it doesnt help if it was the manager's cabin boy asst manager who gave you a hard time, but I would be curious to know if a Walmart store manager would actually care that customers who spend ALOT of money on a product are being harassed.

Has anyone ever written to a Walmart store manager about one of these asses? Granted it doesnt help if it was the manager's cabin boy asst manager who gave you a hard time, but I would be curious to know if a Walmart store manager would actually care that customers who spend ALOT of money on a product are being harassed.

Sorry, but walmart could care less about their customers.

I'm wearing my new NES Zombie Response Team T-shirt when I buy ammo from now on. If anyone asks I'll stare them in the eyes, not say a word and just point at the logo, I've been working on my eye twitch as well. [laugh]

Seriously though, I've never had any issues at the Bellingham store.

Here in CT the only questions I get are "paper or plastic". Up in Maine, I can buy ammo over the counter of any 7-11 and a six pack of beer at the same time. Why oh why MA has to be that retarded is anyone's guess. Even when I had my non-resident LTC-A" along with my hunting license I still couldn't even by shotgun shells in MA. You MUST be a resident at least according to the clerks. Dumb and dumber. Good thing New England is a small area. I have to believe that a lot of you guys travel over the borders for your ammo urges.

Rome

The last time I bought ammo at the Framingham WalMart (a couple of months ago), some newer kid was doing it possibly for the first time. He spent a good 10 seconds going back and forth between me & my LTC comparing the picture.

LOL - I think I had this same kid... I bought 4 boxes of the same .22LR and each time the register prompted him, he would look at my LTC and ask: "Is this for a handgun". I would have thought after the first or second "Yes", he would have figured it out...
Nice kid though.

HA store manager? no no no no... you want stuff to change, you go right past that idiot, and you go regional manager or higher. Guarenteed results

Sorry, but walmart could care less about their customers.

That could not be farther from the truth. The idiot behind the counter could care less for your sale, but The Regime as a whole wants your business. And good customer relations is better than no business. Why? Because if the consimer is treated right they will be back. And if you push enough or even a little, you get so much more in return.

Back
Top Bottom