Inline Fabrication

I bought the 650 ergonomic crank handle. Thought it would help my elbow tendonitis, I frigging hate it. I went back to the basic ball stick. The IF crank is very nicely made, ill give it props for that.

I have not pulled the trigger--pun intended--on the ergo levers. Might give them a try at some point. The straight stock levers on my equipment feel comfortable enough to me.

I'm in the process of installing the flush mount plates on my bench, but need to get a router first. It will be great to turn my 4" vice into a modular tool.

I bought the 650 ergonomic crank handle. Thought it would help my elbow tendonitis, I frigging hate it. I went back to the basic ball stick. The IF crank is very nicely made, ill give it props for that.
To get rid of tennis elbow you need to do negative rep wrist curls. Start with a large can of soup or 5lb weights and go up from there.

I have not pulled the trigger--pun intended--on the ergo levers. Might give them a try at some point. The straight stock levers on my equipment feel comfortable enough to me.

I'm in the process of installing the flush mount plates on my bench, but need to get a router first. It will be great to turn my 4" vice into a modular tool.
I went the other way and got the low mount. Absolutely the get ergo handles, I got them for all my presses and they are fantastic! He actually has a Quick change plate for the Wilson trimmer.

The flush mounts are in addition to the tall mounts I have. The tall mounts are the perfect height. I have one for my dedicated decapping station and one for my press. My bench is setup on the Redding platform of reloading tools--another excellent USA made product/company. The combo of the two makes for a pleasent and efficient reloading workflow.

Back
Top Bottom