Inaccuracy in "Third Watch"

One of the detectives stated that the slug dug out of the murder victim by the medical examiner was a +P. The other cop says what's that. The detective answerers it is a bullet issued to "police only" that prevents over penetration of a target[rofl]

Arn't these shows supposed to have tech advisors or something?

Kind of like Glock being a porcelain gun that can pass through metal detectors whit out setting them off.[rolleyes] +1 To the first person who knows what movie that is from.

The GLOCK 7 is a fictional ceramic gun, purportedly made by the Austrian small-arms manufacturer GLOCK, that was mentioned by John McClane, Bruce Willis' character in the 1990 movie Die Hard 2: Die Harder. In the movie, McClane says:

:That punk pulled a GLOCK 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make here in a month.

note: I don't know movies, nor Glocks... it's just that google is my friend! :)

Last edited:
The GLOCK 7 is a fictional ceramic gun, purportedly made by the Austrian small-arms manufacturer GLOCK, that was mentioned by John McClane, Bruce Willis' character in the 1990 movie Die Hard 2: Die Harder. In the movie, McClane says:

:That punk pulled a GLOCK 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make here in a month.

note: I don't know movies, nor Glocks... it's just that google is my friend! :)

Damn that was quick. Nice job. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom