Impeachment on the Way

Never been overly bright, guess I don't get this but, if they find former president Trump guilty and remove him from the office of former president does that mean he's now president? Hell, just say guilty!

You're stating your opinions, not a fact or a precedent. Both questions are, in fact, undecided. Unless you can backup your statements with some sort of precedent, you should correct yourself.

In at least two cases, the House has impeached and the Senate has tried people for actions in an office they no longer held. In each case a majority of the Senate determined that they did have the right to try those individuals and in each case two-thirds of the Senate failed to convict on those charges. No one has been convicted on charges steming from the time in an office they no longer held. But they have been tried. No court has ever ruled on the issue. So, it is still very much an open questions.

There are viable arguments both ways, but the majority of legal scholars (but far from all) believe that an ex-president (or any other former official) can be tried for actions while they held office.

The above is not my opinion, it is actually fact. But I do agree this is 'arm flapping'. Trump will not be convicted of anything. The only thing that will be accomplished is another chapeter in the Democrate vs. Republican pissing contest.
You just corrected someone for stating opinions and then stated your own opinion. Which is it?

Take-away. Why are we citizens required to hold our opinions to ourselves, but elected representatives are allowed to use their opinions to waste substantial amounts of time and money (which is what this farce is) without any accountability.

The chief justice clause is rather specific.

Have you noticed how ‘fair’ this travesty is? Forcing lawyers to quit a case they’ve been involved in for sometime and to have lawyers with no knowledge of what’s been going on pick it up with no preparation time? Notice how rules of evidence and facts have no bearing?

Well guess what, when they come for us - we’ll get the same..........remember that and act accordingly.
I believe Trump said ; “They‘re not only coming for me, they’re coming for you.”

View: https://twitter.com/rossgarber/status/1360684268289163266

View: https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1360661397085040640
The ORANGEMANBAD deranged left will be rioting tonight "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!" screaming for Trump and all the politicians that objected to the certification of the Electoral College votes to be prosecuted & persecuted.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1360693284541259783

View: https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1360693113640124416

View: https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1360688600954916868

Last edited:
What a waste of tens (possible hundreds) of millions of dollars from hardworking Americans, time and energy from the public servants working for us, and the reputation our federal government never had!
Wait until they start with their 14th Amendment persecution next. Pelosi already said she would to try and disqualify Trump from holding office again regardless of an acquittal.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1360697868173144064

And Trump begins his counteroffensive...

Last edited:
I really dislike Pelosi
Well Captain Obvious, who really does like Nancy Pelosi? Every two years the Democratic house members talk about unseating her, but they don't. Because they like her? No. She's got the money - just like Mitch McConnell. If you're a Democratic member of the House and you cross her, you'll get shit committee assignments and , more importantly, she's not going to send donors your way.

She's a remarkable story in many ways. She entered Congress for the first time already knowing more than 200 other members because of her past fund raising work and family connections. Her ability to network and raise money keeps her where she is. That doesn't necessarily mean anyone likes her.

I DGAFF about anyone's
Well Captain Obvious, who really does like Nancy Pelosi? Every two years the Democratic house members talk about unseating her, but they don't. Because they like her? No. She's got the money - just like Mitch McConnell. If you're a Democratic member of the House and you cross her, you'll get shit committee assignments and , more importantly, she's not going to send donors your way.

She's a remarkable story in many ways. She entered Congress for the first time already knowing more than 200 other members because of her past fund raising work and family connections. Her ability to network and raise money keeps her where she is. That doesn't necessarily mean anyone likes her.
No quarter for the marxist left.

Hearing Nanci Pelosi say "defend the Constitution" sends a shiver down my spine. How dare ANY of these democrats use the Constitution's name-in-vain to fuel their anti-Constitutional agenda. For an 80 year old geezer, she is purely hellbent on President Trump. You can see it in her eyes, the tone of her voice, her body language. She eats, breathes, sleeps, and shits Trump Derangement Syndrome. It so sad that during her last moments of her life, her mind will be fully occupied with the destruction of President Trump, meanwhile her San Fransisco backyard is an above-ground septic tank.

What a waste of tens (possible hundreds) of millions of dollars from hardworking Americans, time and energy from the public servants working for us, and the reputation our federal government never had!
I’m thinking it might have been cheaper having them feed their TDS for a few weeks as opposed to them passing spending bills or legislating bullshit.

She's a remarkable story in many ways. She entered Congress for the first time already knowing more than 200 other members because of her past fund raising work and family connections.
That's an awfully polite way of acknowledging she was a mafia princess. The female Billy Bulger on a national scale. More an indictment of a corrupt and power lusting political party than something 'remarkable'.

Her and Harry Reid did more damage to the Republic in the past 20 years than most other politicians combined in a century.

The biggest "threat to our democracy" is the democrats' intolerance for any words or opinions that don't coincide with theirs. In their world, there is no room for free speech or dissent.

The BBee covers both sides of the street [smile]:

the other side

Last edited:

Similar to calling fine folk 'Deplorables'. That didn't work out so well. What will be the result of ratcheting this to the next level?

Back
Top Bottom