I'm need advice from CT owners of Romainan PSL rifles, need to confirm a few things

I'm a CT resident and I want a PSL. Now I've read the law and it looks to be a legal rifle to own in CT because of the 5 attributes that would constitute a banned weapon a PSL only has a flash suppressor. And if I understand the law correctly it would take a total of 2 of the 5 attributes to make it banned. The detachable box magazine is 1 strike and the flash suppressor is strike 2 but the rifle does not have any other of the 5 banned design elements, again if I understand correctly it takes a total of 3 features of a rifle to make it banned, am I correct? Here's the law straight from the horses mouth
(2) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person;

(3) Any semiautomatic firearm not listed in subdivision (1) of this subsection that meets the following criteria:

(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

(i) A folding or telescoping stock;

(ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(iii) A bayonet mount;

(iv) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and

(v) A grenade launcher; or
And it cuts off at 5. Several CT members here mentioned that they have purchased PSL'S here in the state so...

Dont most PSL's not even have a threaded barrel? Technically the thumbhole stocks dont count as a pistol grip under the current regime at the dps, and as long as your shooting 7.62x54r you should be A-O-K

Back
Top Bottom