IL - Customer Disarms, Shoots & Kills Robber

First he saw the young clerk, bound with ropes. Then Jason McDaniel saw the gunman.

Moments after the 29-year-old husband and father walked into a south suburban tanning salon Saturday night, McDaniel looked into a pair of hard cold eyes and he knew he might not make it out alive.

>snip<

"Man you don't have to do this. I've got a little girl at home, I'm a new daddy." McDaniel told the man, that tactic wasn't working. The gunman - a stocky, dark-skinned white man in his late 30s to early 40s, McDaniel recalled - told him that he didn't care. Instead, he ordered him to tie his hands.

When the gunman reached for the ropes he carried in a bag, McDaniel saw his chance and took it. Lunging at the unmasked man.....

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/2961950,121310latan.article

Good job, Mr. McDaniel...

Last edited:
That S.O.B. This poor victim was just turning his life around when it was snuffed out by some "cowboy" do-gooder.

Now...

Does anyone have the do-gooder's address so I can send him a medal. :-D

Now he can get his own license and firearm and not have to count on the next scum bag being stupid enough to leave his gun sitting where the good guy can use it. Moral of the story if you ever think you have the bad guy down do not set your gun down to call 911 unless you are 100% sure threat has been eliminated. Let someone else make the call while covering dirtbag.

Back
Top Bottom