If you had a MA "Green Card" what would you get?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Say you were lucky enough to get a MA "green card" and you had enough to get your "holy grail" machine gun. If so, what would you get?

Personally I'd like to get a nice WWII Thompson. What's yours?

My wife would want an MP5. I could settle for that. I would want a select fire m16 variant.

Funny story. I was in a NH gun shop talking about some pistols I was interested. I made sure to mention they had to be NA compliant. After finishing up my research, I asked about full auto since they rented them in their range. The salesman said that since I was a MA resident that it was a non-starter. His eyes got really big and his jaw dropped to the floor when I showed him my green card.

Last edited:
Without blowing a a semesters worth of state college tuition money...

I've always liked the American 180... looks awesome, shoots awesome and inexpensive to shoot (even if is a PITA to load.)

M1921A1 Thompson with vertical front grip, cutts compensator and drum mag for it's elegant, gangster look (violin case mandatory accessory).

Back in 2013 when I first got my green card I priced out a FN FNC and a sear. Would have been able to put something together for at or just under 10k. Was very close to pulling the trigger, but cash flow wasn’t there at the time. Now sear prices have more than doubled.

any rambo gun

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

or DShK

latest

I would get an HK G3A3 or A4 and MG3 I have shot both on full auto. I never shot an M4/M16 select fire so I would probably get one of those as well

I still kick myself for not getting the stainless AC556 folder that I held. I could have been part of the A team.

I want an M4/M16 and an MP5.

Mp5, and anything on wheels. :cool:

When I just renewed I inquired about a "green card". I was looked at like I had 3 heads. Asked if the MG license was still green. I was told yes, and that I could have one. Provided I could prove I was a collector. Time to get the 03 again and apply when I get some coin.

This was Gardner, btw.

Say you were lucky enough to get a MA "green card" and you had enough to get your "holy grail" machine gun. If so, what would you get?

Personally I'd like to get a nice WWII Thompson. What's yours?
They are too heavy for my taste but look sweet.

I was fondling an MP-5 with a muffler earlier today. Quite a machine.

I just want a Green Card to put in my wallet. Way cooler than AmEx Platinum.

Trouble is that no matter what auto gun I choose - I can't afford to feed it.

They hangry.

Back
Top Bottom