• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you had a MA "Green Card" what would you get?

m4BmDPd.jpg

NO muzzle rise. And you NEED a Dillon Super 1050 to feed it. Preferably with a Mark7 auto-drive. Half the price of a Grease gun or a beat to hell Tommy. Uses Suomi M31 magazines that are plentiful and relatively affordable. Jim @ Shooters Outpost got the other 5 that my BIL owned. He may still have a few.

Last edited:
HK51B

I like it with the folding stock
HK-51B-Full-Auto-.308-001.jpg

The AC556 is nice too.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-29_11-10-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-29_11-10-11.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 3
Green card? I don't need no green card, man!

(Who remembers that one?? Cheech Marin's Born in East LA. LOL)

Just asked about green card at my renewal "interview". Need 3 things , home alarm, safe, C&R FFL collector. Then good to go. In Northshore green town.

Just asked about green card at my renewal "interview". Need 3 things , home alarm, safe, C&R FFL collector. Then good to go. In Northshore green town.

That town aint green then. [laugh] That's still WAY better than "No, never" though.

-Mike

I just want a Green Card to put in my wallet. Way cooler than AmEx Platinum.

Trouble is that no matter what auto gun I choose - I can't afford to feed it.

They hangry.

Even though I have the green card, I still have no interest in owning FA. I did it strictly to be legal wrt a friend I shoot with, otherwise meh.

When I was a PO I hefted our Thompson in the armory one day. Damn heavy, no thanks. I did want to shoot the AC556 we owned but had no place to shoot it without violating the club rules (and I was on the BOD, so it was a no go). I did shoot the S&W 76 once and thought it was a POS.

And you are right, it's damn expensive to feed them. I can shoot an AR fast enough and afford to feed it.

Predator packs are a dime a dozen, why would anyone "need" one? (Retorical)

Thats a rooster, i was disappointed i didn't get to eat one tonight.
Id rather clean an animal than wait for one to defrost.

I've never seen a cock fight, that rooster was an agressive rapist.
It got shot in the neck, and the hens attacked it like nothing I've ever seen.

I tried to grab it by the neck and give it a clean break, but the blood made it spin in my hand.... i think it would have been easier if i could have got my hands on it live(unshot).

It was dead IMO and had more fight than a live one....but maybe its because im a noob.

So tasty.

Geez. Am I really the first guy that would say an MP40??? Has to be the coolest gun of WWII.

Hmmm... it seems to me I know where you can get one of those..

It seems like there is one for sale in the classifieds...

Really nice.. and a motivated seller!

Attachments

• 5F8C16C3-F6DE-4159-8D43-3ADBA76B13B4.jpeg
    5F8C16C3-F6DE-4159-8D43-3ADBA76B13B4.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom