• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IDPA Practice This Sunday at Woburn Sportsmen's Association

vickers

NES Member
IDPA Practice at Woburn Sportsmen's Association from 4-7pm on the indoor pistol range. All Are Welcome!

To participate you will need:

-centerfire pistol or revolver (9mm or 38 special minimum)
-a holster that covers the trigger guard. The holster may be inside or outside the waist band.
-at least three magazines or speed loaders, preferably 4.
-150 rounds of ammunition
-a concealment garment.
-eye and ear protection.
- a good attitude.

The cost will be $5 to participate. This event will reoccur on the 2 and 4th Sunday of every month and is open to the public.

Woburn Sportsmen's Association
155 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford, Mass

THERE IS A YAHOO GROUP FOR THIS EVENT. Updates will be posted there so please join the group. The link is below.

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/wsaidpa

I'll definitely get in on this in the coming months. I want to run my Shield which should be interesting. Need to pick up more mags and a holder and take the shift off from work first. Sounds fun.

I'll definitely get in on this in the coming months. I want to run my Shield which should be interesting. Need to pick up more mags and a holder and take the shift off from work first. Sounds fun.

It is a lot of fun. it's a good group of people and @johniac70 runs a great practice.

Back
Top Bottom