IDPA at Harvard 20 Jun 09

jkelly

Shooting at the big range in heaven
A MetroWest Tactical IDPA event

Mandatory Safety Briefing: 9:45 a.m.
First shot at 10:00 a.m.

Mark H. is MD. I'm looking forward to seeing both of you!

Respectfully,
jkelly

Will all of the pits be taken? I would like to get in some practice for the Sunday IPSC match at Manville.

It's good to see many of the regulars will be showing up, even the NBFD guys. :)

Will all of the pits be taken? I would like to get in some practice for the Sunday IPSC match at Manville.
I'm not the MD, but I’ve never seen all the pits used in a typical monthly match. I'm checking with the MD to make sure.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Last edited:
What is the procedure for an IDPA member who has never shot a classifier?
Like Lugnut said, this is just a monthly match just show up and shoot (and bring the main spring housing).[grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

I'll just find my platform shoes, they should help in the puddles too.[grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

Tactical Boots.
1zgfevs.gif

Have fun gentlemen. I hurt myself running yesterday. Don't think I will make it out. My brother doesn't feel well either.

Someone take video!

Have fun gentlemen. I hurt myself running yesterday. Don't think I will make it out. My brother doesn't feel well either.
Someone take video!
De,
I planned all week for rain and then got a sunburn. Hope you and Hanwei are feeling better! You two missed a nice match

Respectfully,
jkelly

Mark and MWT,
You put on a nice match today, thanks.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Thanks to MWT & the match director, it was a very fun match. We were lucky with the weather. I wasn't looking forward to shooting in a monsoon and mother nature cooperated. The popper right in front of the no shoot was interesting. Shooting prone out of the camper trap-door was fun too. I forgot how many points down I was on that stage, I'm not looking forward to seeing my score posted. Surprisingly the indoor disco stage was probably my best stage. I can't wait until the next match.

Mark and MWT,
You put on a nice match today, thanks.

Respectfully,
jkelly

I'll add my vote to this pile. I enjoyed myself even though I was a little out of my element. RO's made a new shooter very comfortable. I will do this again.

Back
Top Bottom