IDPA 5/21 at HSC

Sucks I couldn't make it to the match today... Sounds like you guys had a great time!

my work call that pulled me away was a guy stuck in the elevator.

Sucks you had to leave the DNF. You did well for your 1st IDPA match no PE :)

I need to start asking people their NES usernames so that I can put names here to faces there. [grin]

Some names are easy to figure out :) I still like being stealthy and super secret about who I am :)

Now that I have seen what I'm missing, it's going to make the wait for my LTC even worse.

Was nice meeting you. Hope to see you back with some gear on!!

Aaron

Great day of shooting guys on squad 2 , nice meeting all of you , sorry you had to bolt csp02301 , good SO's Aaron / Joe pleasure as always. Clear day fun stages how can you go wrong, always a fun time at Harvard.

Bob

that my friend is a very nice camera, im gonna have to squad with you next time so i can see just how bad i look doing this stuff

last one i have before tackling the helmet camera.
im glad it ran out of battery before the headshot stage.
about halfway through the cof i was like "oh yea, at least one headshot" hahaha
few brain farts here and there, and a PE for miscounting the rounds on a loaded with 6 stage. I think I actually made ready on the barney mag, then inserted my 6count mag lol.
was awesome either way

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks you had to leave the DNF. You did well for your 1st IDPA match no PE :) Aaron

thanx Aaron, and grats to you on your win. I'm happy with the performance for my first match and my first any type match with the 19. I dont know if i'll be able to resist being a bit more gamey with the gun next time. I have a new CZ SP01 Shadow that just barely makes weight with a polymer guiderod and plastic grips...

IDPA is a game and nothing more providing the gun fits within the rules of the game USE IT:) Then let me shoot it :)

I dont know if i'll be able to resist being a bit more gamey with the gun next time. I have a new CZ SP01 Shadow that just barely makes weight with a polymer guiderod and plastic grips...

Looks like a great match. It's now been forever since I've shot one, and this looks like it was great one. Bummed I couldn't make it.

Thanks for the great video Roger! It helped to relive the high (and low) points of the day. A bad day in the pits is still better than a good day working!

Great match, indeed.
I think I've made every mistake I could (I'm still shocked I've not finished last), but it was a ton of fun.

Thanks Carl for making stages test such diverse kinds of shooting.
Thank the Boss Upstairs for not raining :)

Back
Top Bottom