ICORE match @ S&W Dec. 28th

Read below all you closet revolver folks, come on out and have some fun
with the round gun ! (and sorry I took so long to post this [sad2])

ICORE - The REVOlution reloaded @ S&W

The Connecticut Sport Shooters and Watervliet Practical Shooters are proud to bring you an ICORE match
to be hosted at the Smith & Wesson Shooting Sports Center on Sunday 28 December 08.

Four stages are being planned – probably the International Postal match stages - and at least one Classifier.

The Match will start at 10:00 and the entry fee is $20. The minimum rd ct will be about 150.

WPS has offered to use their club affiliation to enter Classifiers into the ICORE database. ICORE members
can have their Classifiers posted for an additional $2.

Come out and meet ICORE’s newest New England Regional Director – John Major.
John will be signing autographs after the match.

Find out more about ICORE and the International Postal match at: http://www.icore.org/

ICORE - the light out of the darkness…

We are going to fit in all the International Postal stages and at least 2 Classifiers. We will need to do a reset in one range to accomplish this. We do not have enough wide ranges to set all 4 Internationals Stages up at once. We will try for 3 Classifiers on the skinny ranges so that new ICORE members can get Classified.

Expect a full day. We'll start at 10:00 - so I'd like someone to volunteer to organize and make a lunch run.

So far, we have (5) S&W certified SOs to run shooters: John Major, Dale Nelson , John Darth Vader Haberen, Bob Powell and me.

ICORE - light out of the Darkness.

Last edited:
We got a game now!

I'll be there with Lopez,[rofl]

WHO ELSE wants some?[wink]
SUPERMOTO?
GTOSHOOTER?
where's Pistolpete?[bow] there is still time to get that Brazos revolver![laugh2]

[devil2]

I have ordered everything I need, but the revolver is at S&W. So we'll see.

GTOshootr doesn't have a revolver

International Confederation Of Revolver Enthusiasts

They look down on bottom feeders [grin]

I'm not looking to compete officially, I'm just looking for some trigger time.
I'm willing to make the 2 1/2 hour drive and pay my entry fee for the opportunity to put some rounds downrange. I would like to feel welcome, but if I'm going to be the red=headed stepchild, maybe I'll just stay home.

I'm willing to make the 2 1/2 hour drive and pay my entry fee for the opportunity to put some rounds downrange. I would like to feel welcome, but if I'm going to be the red=headed stepchild, maybe I'll just stay home.

ICORE matches by rule are restricted to revolver shooters. Kind of like me bringing my revolver to a Single Stack match.

Now, if you want to try the game and you are right handed, I have a 4" Adjustable sight 38spl revolver you can use for the day. Buy a couple hundred rounds of decent factory ammo (white box will do) No reloads even commercial, and I will set you up with gun, holster, speed loaders, and a real quick how to in the safe area.

Gary

Gary is one of the true "nice Guys" of our shooting sports![cheers],

Me,
not so much,[devil]
If you know so little about competition pistol, [rules][slap]

Please stay home!
and Google: ICORE

wmccurdy53, don't let 9x21 bother you, he gets teste that his "brass" is shorter than everyone else. [grin]

AFS in Attleboro is having USPSA matches in Jan, Feb and March. come on down.

ICORE matches by rule are restricted to revolver shooters. Kind of like me bringing my revolver to a Single Stack match.

Now, if you want to try the game and you are right handed, I have a 4" Adjustable sight 38spl revolver you can use for the day. Buy a couple hundred rounds of decent factory ammo (white box will do) No reloads even commercial, and I will set you up with gun, holster, speed loaders, and a real quick how to in the safe area.

Gary

Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it if I can make it to the match. I'm still planning my after Christmas schedule, but I want to be able to weigh all of my options.

I wouldn't care if you shot your wheel gun in a single stack event. You would probably even shoot a better time than me, but you might have your clock cleaned by some other guys. As long as you knew that going in, who cares.

Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it if I can make it to the match. I'm still planning my after Christmas schedule, but I want to be able to weigh all of my options.

I wouldn't care if you shot your wheel gun in a single stack event. You would probably even shoot a better time than me, but you might have your clock cleaned by some other guys. As long as you knew that going in, who cares.

I will have it all sighted in and ready to go in case you need it. e mail is in my profile

Wheel guns are real guns

See ya there

Poor excuse is better than none[devil2]

Hi Gary,

[devil] I may be there any how..............

(By the way for WMCCURDY53 , S&W rents pistols to qualified MA permit holders, not sure about NH permit holders, you would have to call & ask. You have to bring all other equipment, holsters etc...)

Last edited:
John,

You MUST be there.

Isn't the ICORE match where you'll announce that you're shooting SSR at the the 2009 S&W IDPA Indoor Nationals? I'm sure you'll be registered by then. There are a number of SSR shooters who are truly looking forward to meeting you there.

I'm giddy just thinking about it....

Craig

I will be there after all!
I have secured a work replacement.

And Yes!
I will be attempting to shoot SSR at the 2009 IDPA indoor Nationals!
(JM has nothing to worry about!)

Back
Top Bottom