I went on a shopping spree today, bought lots of stuff(pics)

So I thought I would do a little shopping today. I have a story about my ammo shopping spree, see thread http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=920241#post920241

Here is what I picked up:
5 100rd boxes-WWB .40S&W ammo
3 25rd boxes-Remington Golden Saber .40S&W ammo
2 100rd boxes-CCI Mini mags .22 ammo
2 100rd boxes-Unknown .22 ammo

1-S&W Walter P22 Handgun

More shopping tomorrow...[smile]

And the pics...

ammo.jpg

walter.jpg

Last edited:
Where?

So I thought I would do a little shopping today. I have a story about my ammo shopping spree, see thread http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=920241#post920241

3 25rd boxes-Remington Golden Saber .40S&W ammo
2 100rd boxes-CCI Mini mags .22 ammo
2 100rd boxes-Unknown .22 ammo

1-S&W Walter P22 Handgun

And the pics...

ammo.jpg

walter.jpg

Did you pick up all this neat stuff?

Wow!! Did you it the Lottery?? Nice to be young and wealthy.[smile]

Looks like a 442 there, right? If you want to get a great pocket holster I highly recommend one from Robert Mica. Only $18 I think, but well made and you can't beat the way the gun draws from it. There will be a 4 month wait, he's so backed up. But, it's worth the wait. I've got a square and a round model holster from him and love them. Here's a link:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/index.html

What are ya buyin' next??

Yanici, I will take a look at that holster, it is a 442. It is nice to be young and able to buy all kinds of goodies. I think I am going to buy an AR-15 and some kind of shotgun soon. [smile]

NICE purchases!!! Beatuful guns, enjoy 'em.

Now just tell me where you found the .40 WWB value packs and if they have any more!!

my hand hurts just looking at it.

hey, enjoy! P22 is a nice little tac driver. i had one, sold it because it was a little too small for me.

on the ammo - i exclusively carry the Remington Golden Sabre... relatively inexpensive, feeds reliably... in both .40 and .45 ACP.

performance test are always ranked high. -so it's a keeper for me.

-save your brass...

on the ammo - i exclusively carry the Remington Golden Sabre... relatively inexpensive, feeds reliably... in both .40 and .45 ACP.

performance test are always ranked high. -so it's a keeper for me.

It's a great round, but unfortunately the only Golden Sabre .357 SIG ammo they made was a limited run of bonded stuff at $45 per box of 50. [crying]

I'm just wondering what the current pricing on it is, since I haven't bought any lately.

So I thought I would do a little shopping today.

1-S&W Walter P22 Handgun

And the pics... <!--- held to save server space -->

Nice Haul!

Congrats on the P22- I picked on up a yr ago from 4 seasons..a bit small but a lot of fun! Esp since it seems .22 is the only reasonably avail ammo right now. Mine did stove pipe a few (started w/ wildcat HV on carl's reccomendation) until the slide bedded in well enough.

One ?- Which walmart-? i looked at your other post. I've been all over, even as far as West Virginia (I'm in Ohio now and am poking my head in every dicks and wally world i see- and no luck). I logged on to post my finding and now i see the Ma shops have some stock?[crying]...

thx- and hope that good karma rubs off on us cartridge deficient types....

Y B

Back
Top Bottom