I went green, bought a gun, ordered a gun and joined a club.

I have been busy since my LTC came in. I bought a gun from the classified section and put 50 rounds through it at the club I officially became a member of yesterday. I also went green since I have already found so much great info from this sight.

It was a lot of fun but I do have some practicing to do.

I bought a S&W Model 327 TRR8 PC. http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=45916&langId=-1&isFirearm=Y

I also ordered an Ultradot Match Dot for it today. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow and will be able to test it out this weekend.

I ordered a new S&W Model 41 which should be in next week. [smile]

The one problem I see with going green is that I now have access to the members only thread and the 1911 build group buy looks very interesting. My wife is going to kill me...

You're not really a member until you fill up your first safe and are looking for a bigger one! [wink]

I started with the big safe and then argued with the wife that it would be a waste of space if it were not filled ... [smile]

Thanks. I am working on depleting the bank account. [grin] I do see a big safe in my near future. After all, where am I going to put my 2 recent purchases. [smile]

I joined the Tewksbury Rod & Gun Club.

Back
Top Bottom