• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I was on the Infowars Nightly News...Take that all you AJ Haters!!

Ok, ok. I am just having fun with the Alex Jones Trolls because why not right.

Anyways, I made this film, which I uploaded here before and they featured it on their nightly news, which was way cool. Now we wait to see if they offer me a job, which is even better!

Represent the 413!

You can check out the video on their online film festival right here...

http://www.infowars.com/paulrevere/tyranny/a-healthy-distrust/

please go to the site and vote me up, comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel . I made it into the top 35 out of nearly 700!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting. Most of the Infowars stuff is crap but this caught my attention.

-Mike

Your opinion of Kokesh, as someone who has met him in person?

Definitely a smart guy, well read and the like, no doubt. But I get the impression that he is big into self promotion and is stuck in this almost high school mentality of, dont tell me what to do!!. I think the masses would be more inclined to listento him as an authoritative voice on philosophical matters if he wasnt making youtube videos of him taking psychedelic mushrooms and other drugs...

On the whole though, he was a really nice guy. A little high, since the interview was right after a weed protest...go figure. But hes a cool dude, and really smart for sure, I just dont agree with a him on a few things, the armed march for starters and this idea of a natural evolution towards a stateless society...

Back
Top Bottom