I know cheytac makes nice guns but what the f is this

Looks like the stocks from the space rifles/NRA match rifle set up. A little less usfull.

Simple, adjustable stock. I don't see a problem with it.

Is this another AR snob thread? Maybe NES needs an AR Snob megathread?

Simple, adjustable stock. I don't see a problem with it.

Is this another AR snob thread? Maybe NES needs an AR Snob megathread?

It'd be less dumb if the dingus mounted on a regular carbine tube, offering the user the option to swap it out on a whim... [laugh]

Would still buy, if needed. It's not like it's a pinned collapsible or something foul like that.

Yeah but it's the first AR that's reliable and durable and with great performance and accuracy. Did you even read the press release bro?
Feel like they could have released the stock and saved some money, but maybe the profit margin on fully built firearms is better.

Feel like they could have released the stock and saved some money, but maybe the profit margin on fully built firearms is better.
They need another revenue stream it's easy money right now with ar's probably all there is to it. I'll probably pick one up

I get it. This is how the next generation of curmudgeons react. Last generation rejected anything without a wood stock.

LOL as mac1911 mentioned it's very similar to a match rifle set up and not that odd looking from that perspective.
But those are functional lol I can figure out for the life of me what the under thingy does

One would think if they are proud of this D stock, they'd have something on their own website about it. Not a mention.

Back
Top Bottom