• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I have a question for the ladies who carry with pocket holsters..

As you know womens jeans have pockets that are way smaller than men's. I have been trying to find a brand of jeans that would work for pocket carry, but because the ladies pockets are so small, even the smallest guns won't fit.. Do any of you know of a brand that works without shopping in the men's department?
Thanks[smile]

Last edited:
A good seamstress/tailor should be able to expand your pockets. I had this done at Danny's Cleaners in Braintree and it was $10.

A good seamstress/tailor should be able to expand your pockets. I had this done at Danny's Cleaners in Braintree and it was $10.

This seems like a great solution... It's probably what I'd do if I had pockets that were too small...

7-pocket hiking pants from Cabelas are the best that I have found for pocket carry. They are not jeans, but nice looking cargos. I haven't found any jeans that are appropriate for pocket carry in my opinion due to the pockets being too tight. Did you see my vid and article on pocket carry?

As you know womens jeans have pockets that are way smaller than men's.

Actually, I did not know that! In my youth, I spent a considerable amount of time trying to get into women's pants, but I never concerned myself with their pockets. [wink]

(And, no, I wasn't trying to get into them to wear them.....) [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom