I hate it when my girlfriend makes sense

So I've been debating where to go for the Basic Safety Course for my LTC and was discussing it with my DGF. My main two picks were AFS and GOAL, the AFS course is on Saturdays and the GOAL course is Tuesdays, I was leaning towards AFS because of that. So she chimes in about why I would want to spend a whole day Saturday when I could just go on a Tuesday, get out of work and go do something I enjoy for the day. BTW, I have the vacation time so that’s not an issue. It makes sense to me because I hate waking up early on the weekends.

Opinions please,

Thanks

Blitz1

GOAL seems to be the best first step in any approach to shooting. Go to AFS anytime later, but get a good foundation at GOAL, where fellow shooters are working and devoting their time to teach, not to make a profit.

I have no bone to pick with commercial shooting operations. We need them.

But GOAL is US. All of us need to work and use GOAL resources, for it's growth and ours.

It's also good for NES and fellow shooters to network in real time with responsible shooters, such as most of the GOAL members I've met.

OK

I'm going with GOAL. I grew up (?) in Northborough so it seems appropriate that I go there. I can go see my folks at the same time.

Thanks Everybody!!

Blitz1

Back
Top Bottom