"I got goosebumps. It scared the hell out of me,"

You wonder why some places have higher crime sometimes, then you realize who is on the opposite end of the spectrum. You have criminals, and then you have THESE people, who make it so easy for criminals. Must be like six flags for them. All you have to do is throw a dirty handkerchief at them and they quiver in their own urine puddles.

Tuesday morning, a Fall River couple were driving on Plymouth Avenue to get coffee at Cumberland Farms when they saw what appeared to be a broken handgun, in plain view, near the intersection at Palmer Street.

"I got goosebumps. It scared the hell out of me," said Nicole Danforth, of Fall River, who was accompanied by her husband, Matthew Westfall. They said the gun was smashed in pieces, and that it appeared to still have a bullet in the chamber.

Replica guns: a real problem - Fall River, MA - The Herald News

I know I'm a little late to the party, but in what world is this even news? Or was it in the funny pages?

Hey, I cry and get goosebumps when I see broken guns too.

This shit sent me into a month long depression.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to know what she saw that looked like a bullet in the chamber. Was the loaded chamber indicator up? And if she was so afraid of the thing, why did she pick it up and move it? What if it was evidence in a crime and her meddling hands smudged fingerprints or mucked up the investigation. I hope she was at least threatened with unlicensed possession.

Someone should have popped a paper bag, it would have killed her and her husband, 2 less votes.

I just snotted my upper lip [rofl]

That is something that most likely will scar them for life.it's like one night I was driving to the 24 hour store and right out in the middle of the street was a used rubber,and I thought to my self all the kids that could have.I don't want to talk about it, it's just to much.

I bet these are the same type of people who call the police and news media about geese and turkeys "attacking" them on the streets, such as happens in Brookline. And, the report is of course full of drama.

Obama will probably give these two clowns a medal for being brave enough to get that weapon of war off the street.

Perfect Nanny State people. It's people like this that the state protects from evil things like fireworks or gas caps in the gas pump handle. So glad I'm out of that city.

Perfect Nanny State people. It's people like this that the state protects from evil things like fireworks or gas caps in the gas pump handle. So glad I'm out of that city.

Or the little lever that holds the gas pump in the on position. Gas cap not needed if they didn't ban the little lever.... But I guess that lever is more than people can handle... They might start it pumping, get in car and drive away or something.

Or the little lever that holds the gas pump in the on position. Gas cap not needed if they didn't ban the little lever.... But I guess that lever is more than people can handle... They might start it pumping, get in car and drive away or something.

Obviously, we can't be trusted to use this convenient feature [rolleyes]

Furthermore, out globalist overlords want us to breathe deep at the gas pump as it fits right in with their de-population agenda [tinfoil]

Hey, I cry and get goosebumps when I see broken guns too.

This shit sent me into a month long depression.

I will pay them scrap steel prices for the dumpster full of guns and ammo to put through my own "disposal" system. $10.50 per 100 pounds. $210 / ton and I'll even pay shipping! I saw an old take home Luger in that pile, those sons of bitches!

Last edited by a moderator:

In towns like Weymouth the people aren't even trusted or allowed to pump their own gas. I think the whole state of NJ is this helpless.

In towns like Weymouth the people aren't even trusted or allowed to pump their own gas. I think the whole state of NJ is this helpless.

I went to Ohio with a couple of guys from the Pontiac board for the show/drag race down there. We stopped in NJ on the way(they're in CT). SO I was like "oh, I'll pump the gas" they started laughing and said it was against the law. I thought they were joking at first...

oh dear god that must have been just so terrifying. Poor thing probably wet her pants in fear. Can't blame her though. Guns are just so terrifying to even look at. They so mean and evil. Even worse when they're black. Wait, is that racist?

Why didnt the cop beat them senseless for bring a scary gun into the station, at the very least they should have been pepper sprayed and then given a couple of thumps with a night stick. Too bad they didn't have a dog with them and they could have experienced the complete police experience![wink]

LMAO

They live in Fall River and are afraid of a broken plastic gun? Fuc#ing $hitbums. Move to Dover and you won't deal with this crap. Ya in their dreams.

Back
Top Bottom