Hypothetically...........

You walk into your pharmacy and see a guy with a gun leaning over the counter demanding drugs from the pharmacist. Do you take cover, pull your weapon & shoot, order him to drop it, leave & call 911 or something else?

Just leave. You can call 911, but with the court system of today, the perps are let go to strike again anyhow.

OP: When you say, "Your pharmacy," do you mean that you're the owner? Is the pharmacist your employee, and do you have to protect them?

When you say, "With a gun," is it holstered, or is he violating Rule 1?
The 3 Main Rules of Firearm Safety & Why They're Important

When you say, "Demanding," do you mean it's "GIMME DRUGZZZZ!!!!" or are they upset that the Rx from their psychiatrist for the lithium carbonate is not full when promised?

When you say, "Take Cover," is it actually cover, or just concealment?
Cover Versus Concealment: Knowing the Difference

When you say, "Call 911," do you have cell service inside, or do you have to go outside for a signal?

When you say, "Something else," do you mean that you have a good video recording capability, and think that some "real crime" tv show will pay you for it?

We need this sort of info, before the Brain Trust can decide.

I would wait outside for the guy,and take the drugs from him then you can sell them.

Going to the pharmacy is kinda a pain in the ass for me. I'd just tell the guy to hurry up and finish the job so I can get my prescription and go home.

Draw and shoot--the pharmacist, he's obviously wasting this guy's time and not providing good customer service.

You walk into your pharmacy and see a guy with a gun leaning over the counter demanding drugs from the pharmacist. Do you take cover, pull your weapon & shoot, order him to drop it, leave & call 911 or something else?

I don’t know.
Was the guy’s demand for drugs a single word followed by eleven ellipses?
If so I shoot him.

:emoji_tiger:

Back
Top Bottom