• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hypothetically...........

travis-haley-magpul-dynamics-CEO.jpg

You walk into your pharmacy and see a guy with a gun leaning over the counter demanding drugs from the pharmacist. Do you take cover, pull your weapon & shoot, order him to drop it, leave & call 911 or something else?
Upper decker, keys on roof, bang his wife.

In these situations I thought you’re supposed to shelter in place, piss yourself, and blow your rape whistle?....Or do I have the order wrong?....

Sounds like gang violence to me, as my pharmacy is down on the corner by the YMCA. In which case I'll wait till they shoot each other and take the cash and drugs.

In these situations I thought you’re supposed to shelter in place, piss yourself, and blow your rape whistle?....Or do I have the order wrong?....
Almost there. It's blow your rape whistle. Shelter in place and then piss yourself when he comes over to the stupid ass sound of the whistle. If wearing the CCW vest, one must then give it to the aggressor. He clearly needs it more.

Almost there. It's blow your rape whistle. Shelter in place and then piss yourself when he comes over to the stupid ass sound of the whistle. If wearing the CCW vest, one must then give it to the aggressor. He clearly needs it more.
[rofl]

You walk into your pharmacy and see a guy with a gun leaning over the counter demanding drugs from the pharmacist. Do you take cover, pull your weapon & shoot, order him to drop it, leave & call 911 or something else?

Remember your purse is also a dangerous weapon. Flail it around for maximum effectiveness.

If you shoot that animal you are going to jail.

One man shot and killed a man on top a a psychiatrist who was in the process of stabbing her to death.

They wanted to put him in prison and throw the key away.

Could you imagine what would happen to you if you shot this poor man in need of his medication?

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Call 911 and Observe from cover. If the situation deteriorates have a plan for engagement. If it doesn't deteriorate, then allow the suspect to leave and do your best to safely tail them to get an ID/car description/tag/direction.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Call 911 and Observe from cover. If the situation deteriorates have a plan for engagement. If it doesn't deteriorate, then allow the suspect to leave and do your best to safely tail them to get an ID/car description/tag/direction.

Maybe I'm wrong.

You would not have been wrong if you had stopped after 'Call 911'.

I'll let you know how things play out. One of the pharmacists working there -- she's cute.

Is she the one with the purple hair streaks, or the one with the facial piercings?

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I'm stealing that line and not quoting you!

Ie the pic of the pharmacist.... name tag... anyone else notice the name?

I don’t know.
Was the guy’s demand for drugs a single word followed by eleven ellipses?
If so I shoot him.

:emoji_tiger:
Wait -
would that be 11 dots, or 33?

Drop whatever items you already had in your hands.
Tactical roll to safety.
Discreetly grab CR2032 batteries and 4-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Exit.
STFU.
When is the part where you blade away at 45°?

I'll let you know how things play out. One of the pharmacists working there -- she's cute.
Is she the one with the purple hair streaks, or the one with the facial piercings?
As long as she doesn't have purple facial piercings.
No good can come of that.

Back
Top Bottom