• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hunters Saftey Courses in Mass

Hey Guys, I have a buddy in need a hunting license and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any hunters safety courses that are going on around now. Preferably in the Metro West area. Thanks

That's what I did - just showed up. They never even questioned me, and the place was packed. The instructors were all guys that were passionate about hunting, so I got the sense that they wanted anyone to take the course who wanted to. I would have waited for a course with an opening, but there were hardly any courses with availability, and most were going to be an hours drive after work for 4+ nights.

Last edited:
Billerica MA Starting Sept 5, 2012 it's listed as full, but if you call the Hunter Ed Office (978) 772-0693 you might be able to get on the waiting list.. there's usually space...

Falmouth tomorrow at 5:30pm and follow up Sept 15th has at least one person not showing (friend who couldn't get work off) It's the two day internet course class.

Back
Top Bottom