Hunter Safety Classes

Yanici, if you know something please spill it!!!! LOL

It is tough to find room. Someone could make a great days pay at say $10/head if they were sanctioned by Mass Wildlife.

No secrets here. It's just my opinion that if you show up at the first class you just might get a seat. There are always no-shows. I think it's worth a try. Most of the guys doing the classes are pretty good guys.

I'm currently taking the class. They had at least 10 people show up the first day as a walk in. They also had a waiting list for people that had contacted Mass Wildlife prior to the class starting in case of no shows.

Southboro R&G. You have to attend every class. So if you are going to be dropping into a class, go the first day.

I posted that Norwood was holding this class. It starts this week, don't recall the date, but look for a post started by me in the Hunting sub-forum.

No secrets here. It's just my opinion that if you show up at the first class you just might get a seat. There are always no-shows. I think it's worth a try. Most of the guys doing the classes are pretty good guys.

Thanks Yanici. I went to the Billerica class tonight as you suggested and got to register for the class. Turns out that most people there were registering at the door even though the class was listed as FULL online. AND, in the end there were plenty of empty seats! Kinda makes me wonder if I could have done this last year when all the classes were listed as full.

Anyway, I thank you all for your help.

/John

Back
Top Bottom