• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How would you react to.........

falcon123

NES Member
My wife nannies a couple of babies & kids during the week. If I had babies like some of the kids she watches, I'd let them take them. Yup, I said it.

My wife nannies a couple of babies & kids during the week. If I had babies like some of the kids she watches, I'd let them take them. Yup, I said it.

I baby sat a 5 year old once, when I was like 15 . kid was from next door , mom asked me if I could just play video games with him while she went to get his b day gift. After ten mins of the kid punching me , biting me and other crap . I debated locking him in the dog cage, I gave him crayons and pointed at the wall and said go nuts . Never got asked to watch that kid again.

I baby sat a 5 year old once, when I was like 15 . kid was from next door , mom asked me if I could just play video games with him while she went to get his b day gift. After ten mins of the kid punching me , biting me and other crap . I debated locking him in the dog cage, I gave him crayons and pointed at the wall and said go nuts . Never got asked to watch that kid again.

Yeah some kids make you want to commit suicide.

Wow that is such BS. I am sure nothing will happen to anyone though (child service or police).

James

This is complete BS, but would I trade my life in a blaze, and let my child become a permanent ward of the state? But this is rage-inducing shit. I bet there is NO legal recourse here.

Slowly but surely we move towards a totalitarian state.

Back
Top Bottom