Votes: 2 11.8%
  • M1 Carbine #5 (haven't found one yet)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
I have now sold 12 pieces from my collection dating back to June, with only the Italian Vetterli remaining. With the funds available, I give myself four choices and ask the memberships opinion. The options include use none, some, or all of the funds.

T

Last edited:
You may as well save up to fulfill your goal of all K98k manufacturers. It may take a while, and a lot of money, but it is a righteous endeavor.

Well, I did see Reds firearms had Gatlin Guns in the classified section for sale so....seemed a bit pricy but I'm sure you could haggle.

you could load ammo just as good or better than the M75 AND it is corrosive primed so I'd pass on that.

you could load ammo just as good or better than the M75 AND it is corrosive primed so I'd pass on that.

I currently have no reloading capabilities and have been relying on surplus ammo for the last 10 years.

T

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I did see Reds firearms had Gatlin Guns in the classified section for sale so....seemed a bit pricy but I'm sure you could haggle.

I assume a Gatling Gun is Class III, and Plymouth will not issue a III to anyone.

T

so true I do have some of that yugo sniper ammo and it does shoot very well BUT i can load a match bullet and a more recoil frindly load for less money. I also shoot cast out of my K98 for even lighter cheaper fun....might run cast at the up coming CMP vintage match at OCSA in pembroke next month ?

I say buy the ammo. You, like I have many Mausers and enjoy them. Commercial 8mm is expensive and you go through it faster than you think. In years to come you might be thrilled you have another 900 rounds to shoot!

Option 5. I found an affordable Walther PPk rig from 1939. This I've wanted for a long time and couldn't pass it up.

T

Back
Top Bottom