• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to Review Guns on YouTube

I make it a point to press the dislike button if a reviewer spends more than 5 seconds on ANY product's unboxing.

One thing that drives me nuts about most gun reviews and how-tos is that they can't get to the dam point they are trying to make. So many ahhhhhs and pauses that go no where. Most of the videos could be 3 minutes long but they turn in it into 10 minutes.

Awesome and so true. I once watched 4 minutes of bad audio and bad video while the reviewer talked about the plastic box. Good Lord. He does pretty funny songs as well.

Pretty good. But looking inside isn't enough, he forgot the obligatory "stick random body parts into the chamber to really make sure it is unloaded because looking for shiny brass on a black background isn't enough" procedure.

"Make sure you unload and show clear because studies have shown that loading a gun makes it dangerous"

Awesomely funny video, OP, should post it to the daily funny thread.

FX is the man!! I love that guy! Been watching him for some time now, and he always delivers!!

StevensMarksman

p.s.
Btw, the guy can ****ing shoot like Hickock45! 4REALZ!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom