How to Read All Posts That You Created

Is there a way to go back and read all the posts you've actually created. I'd love to go back and see some of the dumb crap I've said.... Is there a cap limit?

I imagine not all posts are kept around... maybe I'm wrong.

I'd actually like to see what my first post was too... I can't remember what I would have even asked or said! Ha!!!

pretty sure it shows all of mine let me check

- - - Updated - - -

yup 122 posts 5 pages worth dating back to 2009. Maybe if your a heavy hitter it might cap at some point.

Mine only goes back to June of this year. So no, I don't think you can read everything.

- - - Updated - - -

yup 122 posts 5 pages worth dating back to 2009. Maybe if your a heavy hitter it might cap at some point.

122 posts? 5 pages worth?

It's not showing all 7,000 of your posts. Look again.

If you go to your profile you can click on "latest started threads" or "latest posts."

Is that what you mean?

To do this, scroll to the top of this page, and click on your user name between the "Welcome" and "Notifications".

Advanced Search -> Search by username.

This too. Or, if you know a few key words, that helps.

Finally, you could also use google, and then after the search terms, put in a space and site:northeastshooters.com at the end.

Alright, so I fixed one little bug that wasn't allowing you to see the full 500 results per search, but that is the the current cap per search.

If you want to find your first posts.. advanced search -> type your username in the username box, then select sort by date below, followed by in ascending order.

I didn't even see the "sort by". I usually just wade through them.

I use a nice little Firefox addon to get the forum formatted links quickly:
Make Link 11.03\

You just right-click the text you want as the linked text, and then choose "forum code", and the extension does the rest. You just paste it into your post (like I did here with the link!).

pretty sure it shows all of mine let me check

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, otherwise people like me could blow up the server and get both Derek and sHORTY pissed at me! [rofl]

Advanced Search -> Search by username.

Alright, so I fixed one little bug that wasn't allowing you to see the full 500 results per search, but that is the the current cap per search.

Just as well. No need to bring the server to it's knees just for curiosity. [wink]

I'm glad this post got a little buzz....

I went to advanced searches and typed in my name etc. I do get the entire thread that I participated in however is there a way to just single out your own response? In a long thread you might miss some of the posts you made.

thanks sHORTY

I'm glad this post got a little buzz....

I went to advanced searches and typed in my name etc. I do get the entire thread that I participated in however is there a way to just single out your own response? In a long thread you might miss some of the posts you made.

thanks sHORTY

Go to the tab marked "Search Single Content Type" and scroll to the bottom, choose "Posts" instead of "Threads".

This might get you to that tab.

Back
Top Bottom