• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How does someone contact admin

Willluvstafish

NES Member
I was contacted by yet another scammer with the classic "contact so and so, he has what you're looking for" lol. Well like I always do I called him out and reported him. I also put a negative review as a likely scammer. Well instead of just accepting he's been caught and changing profiles he gave me a negative review. As a person who is not a scammer this is a problem obviously. Curious how to contact an administrator or if one could please contact me. This scammer crap is tiring. I get 5 messages a week with the same bs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-073937_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-073937_Chrome.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 116
So you gave him feedback and didn't have a deal going on?

Besides the other guy, it sounds like you're one to avoid as well.

By all means avoid me. I'm trying to prevent someone with less experience on this site from being scammed. I don't need you to like it.

There are other ways to do it.

Feedback is for deals made or broken and not annoyances.

The extremely loose concept here is one of the reasons I do most of my selling/buying on other boards.

There are other ways to do it.

Feedback is for deals made or broken and not annoyances.

The extremely loose concept here is one of the reasons I do most of my selling/buying on other boards.
I think you're wrong with your interpretation on how to use feedback on NES.

Giving a scammer negative feedback does us all a favor.

I think you're wrong with your interpretation on how to use feedback on NES.

Giving a scammer negative feedback does us all a favor.

I don't disagree.

On all the boards I've dealt with with the exception of here apparently, no deal struck = no feedback left.

Scammers are dealt with by bringing them to the attention of the appropriate mod/staff and then banned.

I don't disagree.

On all the boards I've dealt with with the exception of here apparently, no deal struck = no feedback left.

Scammers are dealt with by bringing them to the attention of the appropriate mod/staff and then banned.
And if Derek ls busy what? The scammer can run around in the mean time?

Accounts engaged in scamming activities should immediately be marked as such.

I banned the account. This is the most typical scam we see, as soon as you guys see this type of scam please report it asap.
Don't forget about removing the OP's neg rep from the scammer. These scammers could not be dumber. You'd figure theyd lay low, nope, they give out neg rep and bring on more scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom