Horrific video of Jerusalem terror attack

What the hell? I have to find the story to go with that. It looked like the guy jumped out with a machete or big knife and killed the person in black.

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

Scroll about 1/3 of the way down...

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...-attack-in-Jeruaslem-terrorist-subdued-423793

In a separate attack on Malkei Israel Street In the haredi neighborhood of Geula in the capital, a Palestinian terrorist drove his vehicle into a group of several people waiting at a bus stop. He then exited his car with a meat cleaver and began attacking the wounded and others with the implement.

Rabbi Yeshayahu Krishevsky, 60, was killed, apparently both from the vehicular attack and the axe wounds while two other people were seriously injured.

Shimi Grossman, a paramedic from the Zaka voluntary emergency response service and a resident of Geula, was one of the first on the scene.

He saw the vehicle stuck inside the bus stop that the assailant had struck and was told by eye-witnesses that the man had got out of his car with the axe.

The terrorist was shot and critically injured by police officers who arrived swiftly at the scene.

this is the type of terrorism that scares me most. While flying planes into buildings gets your attention it's this lone wolf shit that's really scary. I'm honestly surprised we don't see shit just like this regularly in the US. Matter of time probably.

unfortunately its like 85 degrees over there , and while i would like to say id be purse carrying my glock 19, i think id opt for a glock 42 due to the weather. maybe a glock 26 if i was pushing it..

but then again, men have it easier carrying a larger gun with the baggy shirts

Did the guy in black shoot at the madman at about 17 sec's? Looks like there is a muzzle blast, also looks like hes trying to draw after the initial crash.
Makes you question your carry choices doesn't it?
Hate to bring it up, but its like the cop dog shoots. If a 9mm can't take down a dog with out a perfect shot, how bout a big guy like that?

eh i don't think anything pistol wise was going to fair better unless its a pistol AR, or AK pistol..

but i guess if i could legally carry a glock 21 everywhere i would.

how don't you shoot him in the head when he is down....guess that's me

Guess I have watched too many horror flicks

Last edited:
The guy's just lucky that the bad guy didn't grab the gun from him and shoot him with it. I heard that happens a lot.

I can only say from what my only active military combat personal has told me.
These guys will pump up with all sorts of drugs , aanything that elevates adredalin and pain killers.
Essentially they can,keep going until bleeding out or critical injury to the cranium.

This shit if scarry as so many people would think it was just a horrible accident. They/we would be wondering what's going on and how we should help before we think defense.

All though it doesn't happen often there have been ....drivers running down people here in the US.

this is the type of terrorism that scares me most. While flying planes into buildings gets your attention it's this lone wolf shit that's really scary. I'm honestly surprised we don't see shit just like this regularly in the US. Matter of time probably.

Well if we would just ban guns altogether this would never happen....duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only say from what my only active military combat personal has told me.
These guys will pump up with all sorts of drugs , aanything that elevates adredalin and pain killers.
Essentially they can,keep going until bleeding out or critical injury to the cranium.

This shit if scarry as so many people would think it was just a horrible accident. They/we would be wondering what's going on and how we should help before we think defense.

All though it doesn't happen often there have been ....drivers running down people here in the US.
That's crazy... People that are hopped up on drugs are very hard to stop - since the psychological effect of being confronted with a gun is zero and bleeding out will take at least several minutes, a hit to the central nervous system is the only way to stop them. Hell, I want to OC my shotgun now!

We already had 3 such attacks this year in the US.

Back
Top Bottom