Horrific video of Jerusalem terror attack

Jesus.
Talk about getting Lee Rigby'd.

Why do they keep calling it an axe? It was a f'ing cleaver.
A meat cleaver.

And the shooter was insanely lucky he wasn't hit with it when it was thrown at him from the ground; it was really flung with some velocity.

AA

this is the type of terrorism that scares me most. While flying planes into buildings gets your attention it's this lone wolf shit that's really scary. I'm honestly surprised we don't see shit just like this regularly in the US. Matter of time probably.

It's already here... Fort Hood, the recruiting center... probably others I'm forgetting...

-Mike

Aaron[MA];4696389 said:
Jesus.
Talk about getting Lee Rigby'd.

Why do they keep calling it an axe? It was a f'ing cleaver.
A meat cleaver.

And the shooter was insanely lucky he wasn't hit with it when it was thrown at him from the ground; it was really flung with some velocity.

AA

There only allowed so many rounds out side of shooting ranges .

Many here live in a fantasy world where they pull out their pocket pistol and drop someone. I am glad I have the ability to carry a hand gun but people don't always die as easy as you would like expect. My grandfather was shot on 3 occasions for a total of 9 rifle rounds. Went on to father 7 children. Your .380/9mm pocket pistol is a good start but keep fighting till it is over if the other guy is armed.

Many here live in a fantasy world where they pull out their pocket pistol and drop someone. I am glad I have the ability to carry a hand gun but people don't always die as easy as you would like expect. My grandfather was shot on 3 occasions for a total of 9 rifle rounds. Went on to father 7 children. Your .380/9mm pocket pistol is a good start but keep fighting till it is over if the other guy is armed.

The video shows the shooter playing range ninja with few rounds here and there. If you are going to shoot someone defending yourself then you should make it count and neutralize the threat. Don't just shoot couple of rounds then dance around and shoot couple of more and play it by ear. This is Israel we are talking about, I would have emptied my mag and grabbed my second. Pretty sure you can do some headshots at 3 yards.

the main problem is...Jerusalem was arab territory in the early 1960's. then there was a war, where Israel won, and took over Jerusalem. The tourist sites there today are where the palestinians had their last stand shooting against the Israelis. The palestininans on Old Jerusalem hill firing down at the Israeli troops coming up from the garden of olives. So...basically, they are still all pissed about the whole thing, and remember it all like it was yesterday. Add to that Israel ruling with an iron hand, and some palestinians are going to get pissed off and wig out.

It is starting to look like Go Time, at least over there!

the main problem is...Jerusalem was arab territory in the early 1960's. then there was a war, where Israel won, and took over Jerusalem. The tourist sites there today are where the palestinians had their last stand shooting against the Israelis. The palestininans on Old Jerusalem hill firing down at the Israeli troops coming up from the garden of olives. So...basically, they are still all pissed about the whole thing, and remember it all like it was yesterday. Add to that Israel ruling with an iron hand, and some palestinians are going to get pissed off and wig out.

It is starting to look like Go Time, at least over there!
Well it was Jewish and Christian land for two thousand years before the Islamic Arabs took it from the locals using the same tactics ISIS is using now. The Jews withdrew all of their people from the Palestinian areas and left them 10,000 commercial greenhouses so they would have an economy. The first thing the Palestinians did was put HAMAS in power, burned down the greenhouses and started attacking Israel using money and weapons from iran. That is when Israel started with the restrictive security measures. Before that there were no restrictions and they were fully integrated into society there. But the Palestinians have been murdering Jews ever since. So the Palestinians are being used by Iran as proxy servants to attack Israel. They get what they deserve.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well it was Jewish and Christian land for two thousand years before the Islamic Arabs took it from the locals using the same tactics ISIS is using now. The Jews withdrew all of their people from the Palestinian areas and left them 10,000 commercial greenhouses so they would have an economy. The first thing the Palestinians did was put HAMAS in power, burned down the greenhouses and started attacking Israel using money and weapons from iran. That is when Israel started with the restrictive security measures. Before that there were no restrictions and they were fully integrated into society there. But the Palestinians have been murdering Jews ever since. So the Palestinians are being used by Iran as proxy servants to attack Israel. They get what they deserve.

yep that is one point of view. If you talk to virtually ANY Palestinian business man, all he wants is peace, prosperity, and a way for his kids to get an education and a job. With a honking 40' high concrete wall separating the Palestinians from the Israelis, there are NO jobs or education available. A tiny trickle of workers are allowed thru the wall every day to work, like 10% of what there used to be. So, after having NO prospects for a future or work, who do the young Palestinians turn to? Yep, Hamas.

It is a circular argument. There are some bad Palestinians, so keep them out. Palestinians have not jobs and get pissed. a few bad apples become terrorists. They the israeilis say "look, bad Palestinians!". and around and around it goes.

Jerusalem has changed hands a LOT:
http://www.jerusalemonmymind.com/history.html

but until recently, it had been in muslim hands for a very long time.

yep that is one point of view. If you talk to virtually ANY Palestinian business man, all he wants is peace, prosperity, and a way for his kids to get an education and a job. With a honking 40' high concrete wall separating the Palestinians from the Israelis, there are NO jobs or education available. A tiny trickle of workers are allowed thru the wall every day to work, like 10% of what there used to be. So, after having NO prospects for a future or work, who do the young Palestinians turn to? Yep, Hamas.

It is a circular argument. There are some bad Palestinians, so keep them out. Palestinians have not jobs and get pissed. a few bad apples become terrorists. They the israeilis say "look, bad Palestinians!". and around and around it goes.

But my point is that those walls weren't there until the Palestinians started daily terror attacks. I can't agree that it is a circular argument. And they keep electing HAMAS. If they simply want peace and a future for their kids, they can throw out their terror leaders who use their own children as shields for their terror weapons, and prey they are killed by Israel responsing to rocket attacks so they can put little dead corpses on the news to manipulate opinion. HAMAS, like ISIS, cares little about the lives of sub-human non believers. Hell they don't care much about the believers either.

[bs2] Israel could kill every Palestinian tomorrow and doesn't. If the Palestinians could kill every Jew tomorrow they would. There is no moral equivalent between the 2 sides.

Then why don't the Palestinians, like the Israelis did, create a flourishing society that contributes to the global economy, develops new technologies, medical innovations, etc. that in turn creates jobs and wealth for their people. That's what Israel did in the middle of the desert. The Palestinians can only exist by taking jobs offered by Israelis or being educated in Israeli schools? Or selling falafel on street carts to Israelis? Come on. Either they're not capable of being self sufficient and taking care of their own and/or as stated above, are far more interested in destroying Israel.

Back
Top Bottom