HOLY CRAP!!

Cross-X said:
So if the 1911 isn't the only gun for a Real Man, what the heck is?

The answer is simple . . . ALL of them!

Just ask C-pher! [lol] I think he's starting a museum, with at least one of everything! [lol] [lol]

Cross-X said:

Just ask C-pher! [lol] I think he's starting a museum, with at least one of everything! [lol] [lol]

Cross-X said:

dwarven1 said:
Reminds me of that bozo I overheard at the range telling the woman he was teaching how to shoot that "a .380 is a good defense round for a girl." [roll] [roll]

Next time you hear that one, tell him you know of a few ladies that shoot really powerful guns. My Mom has a Glock 22 (yup, 40 S&W), and Lynne says she's had 40's before. My wife qualified EXPERT with a 1911A1 while in the Army. And, do you remember Alicia? The first day she ever shot ANY gun, we had her shooting my M14 and L1A1 and LIKING them, especially the M14. Of course, your niece kind of fell in love with my 1911A1, and the ammo she was using was 185 JHP's, loaded to about +P power.

Time to set those bozos up with a female "Ringer" to shoot against them, using a bigger gun than the bozo can handle, and whip them for score.

dwarven1 said:
Reminds me of that bozo I overheard at the range telling the woman he was teaching how to shoot that "a .380 is a good defense round for a girl." [roll] [roll]

Next time you hear that one, tell him you know of a few ladies that shoot really powerful guns. My Mom has a Glock 22 (yup, 40 S&W), and Lynne says she's had 40's before. My wife qualified EXPERT with a 1911A1 while in the Army. And, do you remember Alicia? The first day she ever shot ANY gun, we had her shooting my M14 and L1A1 and LIKING them, especially the M14. Of course, your niece kind of fell in love with my 1911A1, and the ammo she was using was 185 JHP's, loaded to about +P power.

Time to set those bozos up with a female "Ringer" to shoot against them, using a bigger gun than the bozo can handle, and whip them for score.

dwarven1 said:

Where I work, the girls all shoot what the boys shoot. They're not treated any differently.
Girls and boys.... [roll]

Where I work, the girls all shoot what the boys shoot. They're not treated any differently.

Nickle said:
Next time you hear that one, tell him you know of a few ladies that shoot really powerful guns.

I didn't want to piss him off more than he already was; I had to remind him that Riverside has a rule requiring eye protection on the ranges. He and his GF weren't wearing any. After I reminded him, he pulled two pairs out of his range bag. [roll]

That's a really sore point with me; I've had an eye injury in the past so I can tell you how unpleasant it is to recover from it... or wonder if you will recover from it!

Nickle said:
Next time you hear that one, tell him you know of a few ladies that shoot really powerful guns.

I didn't want to piss him off more than he already was; I had to remind him that Riverside has a rule requiring eye protection on the ranges. He and his GF weren't wearing any. After I reminded him, he pulled two pairs out of his range bag. [roll]

That's a really sore point with me; I've had an eye injury in the past so I can tell you how unpleasant it is to recover from it... or wonder if you will recover from it!

Nickle said:

LenS said:
Cross-X said:

Man, to have one of everything would make me a happy camper...

But then I would need a bigger house, or a camper becasue my wife would throw me out. :D That wouldn't make me happy.

But that is the correct answer....all of them! Maybe one day I will get there...

LenS said:
Cross-X said:

But then I would need a bigger house, or a camper becasue my wife would throw me out. :D That wouldn't make me happy.

But that is the correct answer....all of them! Maybe one day I will get there...

LenS said:
Cross-X said:

Ross, that's something that's also a pet peeve with me, Eye and Ear Protection.

I also would've made it a point to piss the jerk off about his obviously sexist comments. It's the only way he'll learn.

I also would've made it a point to piss the jerk off about his obviously sexist comments. It's the only way he'll learn.

Nickle said:

If I'd been alone, I might have. But I had a friend there as a guest that day, so...

Nickle said:

If I'd been alone, I might have. But I had a friend there as a guest that day, so...

Nickle said:

tw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom