Highlander Arms, Spofford NH (next to Keene)

Not really a review but when I went he had a fair selection of AR'S and AK's some other handguns, rifles and shotguns. Being from ma. I could only look at most but he did have some mass compliant rifles. I got the impression its the type of place you could bring a coffee and talk guns with the guys behind the counter and have a good time. Like KPCraig said he has a good attitude.

I have been there several times. It is the type of shop where the staff will remember you and treat you in a welcoming way. The selection is good for a small shop and the very pro gun attitude is a plus. It is worth the drive as far as I am concerned. ( hour and 15)

I go here a lot. They are about 20 minutes from me. They have been great. From NFA transfers to on line shopping transfers to just buying their inventory. Prices are higher than you can find online but I will happily pay for the service and knowledge they provide. They have ALWAYS helped me out when I have an issue even if they were not the cause. Chris their gun smith has staked a reciever nut for me just because it wasn't. Didn't need to and at no charge just because. They gave me a heavier hammer spring when I was getting light strikes to see if my hammer spring was bad just said if it doesn't work bring it back next time you are in. I bought a SBS they had on desplay from a different dealer. When my form 4 cam back to the other dealer Rob the owner drove halfway across the state so I could get it the next day. I highly recommend these guys!

Looks like the Town Of Chesterfield has some Code Enforcement Nazi that is f*cking with them something fierce. Look up the Selectmen's Minutes for the Chesterfield Select Board for the last couple months.

Back
Top Bottom