• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

hi end skinflinting

paul73

NES Member
well, one more to the list of absolutely pointless annoyances.
got 2 new aero lowers - started putting it all together, opened up new triggertech trigger to put in - the damn thing does not have trigger pins in the package.
what would you think of that, heh? a whole bunch of savings - 2 $2 pins not in the $200 trigger package. damn. had to pay $8 to primary arms to get 2 pins, but, now it will be more wait.
what a pointless stupidity.

At least now when you launch a detent and spring in a glorious arc to never land, it won’t be your fault (technically) that the rifle is incomplete.

Man, if you posted here to see who had any, I would have just put two in an envelope for you.

I highly recommend buying a few LPKs without grips. Whether you get them with triggers or not, they should include trigger pins. And maybe a pack of detents. I also recommend stocking up on spare bolt rebuild kits and spare bolts. Keep them all in a small parts container.

Man, if you posted here to see who had any, I would have just put two in an envelope for you.

I highly recommend buying a few LPKs without grips. Whether you get them with triggers or not, they should include trigger pins. And maybe a pack of detents. I also recommend stocking up on spare bolt rebuild kits and spare bolts. Keep them all in a small parts container.
yeah, i though of that, but, a 2 sets of pins is not a big deal to order. i was just truly surprised to see that 'a trigger' pack did not have pins included, as they only come with triggers usually.
but, whatever.
gotta think real good now what to do with m5, as the .308 and 6.5cm i already have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom