Hey Beretta & Benelli Shotgun Fans...

Most of you who know me, realize that I'm no "rah-rah cheerleader" for DSG. I work here part time, they treat me superbly well, but in the end, it's a part time gig...

I do however like to pass along what I think are potentially good deals that pop up from time to time. Today I unpacked two.

First is another Benelli Super Nova Hunter. 26" barrel, 3 chokes, 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2 inch, pistol grip stock, black: $379.97

Second is a pretty sweet looking Beretta. It's the Urika 2 Silver. Fitted case, 28" barrel and FOUR chokes, along with sling mounts and LOP spacers. Looks like a nice ride and is marked down to $899.00

They're here if you want em.... [cheers]

Most of you who know me, realize that I'm no "rah-rah cheerleader" for DSG.

Yes, but we all know you own a set of red and white pompoms that say "Benelli' on the handles. [laugh]

Not without good reason though, they make good stuff. Those SuperNovas are built like tanks.

-Mike

Was in Dick's in Taunton last week looking at what they had as I had just ordered a slug barrel on the internet for a Remington 870.

If you want a Benelli for bird shot, good set ups. I won two Nova's before.

Problem with Benelli though is it is hard to get replacement barrels.

Dana

Yes, but we all know you own a set of red and white pompoms that say "Benelli' on the handles. [laugh]

-Mike

Can't.....resist......grrrrrr........

attachment.php

Okay, now I feel better about working today!

Attachments

• Benelli Cheerleader.GIF
    Benelli Cheerleader.GIF
    99.1 KB · Views: 129
OMFG! I just remembered this thread! That is too funny!!! I'm sitting here in the parking lot laughing hysterically!!! [rofl2]

On a side note, thank you Benelli and ProForm!!! Chucked 50 OO-buck and 10 Breneke KO's today - SNT is a Sweet ride! Rah-rah!

Back
Top Bottom