Help Wanted: Veteran's Preference: 3D Printer Technician, CT or MA

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
If you are a former military electro/mechanical technician, this is a great opportunity to enter a rapidly growing high-tech field. No 3D printer experience necessary. The ad is being updated to note veteran's preference.
If you have any questions, PM me here.

http://www.capinc.com/2015/05/11/3d-printer-technician

3D Printer Technician
By CAPINC on May 11, 2015

THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:

Complete an in-depth technical training program and receive certification (programs offered by the manufacturer and expenses paid for by CAPINC).
Service and repair rapid prototype 3-D printers on client sites.
Trouble-shoot electro-mechanical breakdowns.
Interact with clients and provide courteous, professional customer service over the phone and while on the job site.
Communicate details of each service call either through written records on SalesForce or via phone report to Service coordinator.
Track travel and vehicle expenses for reimbursement purposes.
Attend periodic team meetings as scheduled by manager.
Daily travel using personal and/or company vehicle.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:

Strong organizational skills with tools and customer record-keeping.
Able and willing to learn how to repair rapid prototype 3-D printers.
Skilled with trouble-shooting electro-mechanical breakdowns.
Able to do some heavy lifting and moving of equipment (35-55 lbs.).
Able to participate in an out-of-state, in-depth training class and earn certification.
Write blog articles as assigned by Marketing Dept.
Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
Able and willing to travel to customers on-site in MA, CT, RI, VT, NH and ME using both personal and company vehicles.
Able and willing to occasionally stay overnight near customer’s worksite if needed.

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:

Military electro/mechanical technician training or experience.
Combat Arms experience with complex systems or high Auto and Shop, Electronics Information, or Mechanical Comprehension scores on ASVAB.
or
Two years of experience in technical repair work (copy machines, engineering printers, plotters.)
Proven record of successful experience trouble-shooting electro-mechanical breakdowns.

EDUCATION: Associate’s Degree or technical training certification preferred

CONTACT: Human Resources Recruiter Robin Clark [email protected].

Last edited:
If you are a former military electro/mechanical technician, this is a great opportunity to enter a rapidly growing high-tech field. No 3D printer experience necessary. The ad is being updated to note veteran's preference.
If you have any questions, PM me here.

http://www.capinc.com/2015/05/11/3d-printer-technician

3D Printer Technician
By CAPINC on May 11, 2015

THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:

Complete an in-depth technical training program and receive certification (programs offered by the manufacturer and expenses paid for by CAPINC).
Service and repair rapid prototype 3-D printers on client sites.
Trouble-shoot electro-mechanical breakdowns.
Interact with clients and provide courteous, professional customer service over the phone and while on the job site.
Communicate details of each service call either through written records on SalesForce or via phone report to Service coordinator.
Track travel and vehicle expenses for reimbursement purposes.
Attend periodic team meetings as scheduled by manager.
Daily travel using personal and/or company vehicle.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:

Strong organizational skills with tools and customer record-keeping.
Able and willing to learn how to repair rapid prototype 3-D printers.
Skilled with trouble-shooting electro-mechanical breakdowns.
Able to do some heavy lifting and moving of equipment (35-55 lbs.).
Able to participate in an out-of-state, in-depth training class and earn certification.
Write blog articles as assigned by Marketing Dept.
Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
Able and willing to travel to customers on-site in MA, CT, RI, VT, NH and ME using both personal and company vehicles.
Able and willing to occasionally stay overnight near customer’s worksite if needed.

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:

Military electro/mechanical technician training or experience.
Combat Arms experience with complex systems or high Auto and Shop, Electronics Information, or Mechanical Comprehension scores on ASVAB.
or
Two years of experience in technical repair work (copy machines, engineering printers, plotters.)
Proven record of successful experience trouble-shooting electro-mechanical breakdowns.

EDUCATION: Associate’s Degree or technical training certification preferred

CONTACT: Human Resources Recruiter Robin Clark [email protected].

I can do all of that, but they won't let me drive a car anymore because of my health.[frown]

Oh well, at least I can walk to work everyday....

Back
Top Bottom